Iq

GUESE BUSH'S IQ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to predict. The minuses don't go that far.

I regret that I automaticly let my instinct act on this one. Bush does not have the IQ of a firetruck, because he doesn't know how to "put out the fire".

Dr. Breen was right. :(

I'd guess about the size of a higiss bosom.

actually its higher than kerry's. being a fighter pilot entails that. they had it on a interview, it went soemthing like this:

Anchor: So did you know that Bush has a higher Iq than you?

Kerry: How did you find out my Iq?

Did you just say that Keryy has a lower IQ than Bush? thats funny good one!

no, dead serious

ok 2 things, why the hell do i have a warning level, and iq is not intellegence, its how easily you can solve problems

LOL very funny, Well the more intellegent you are the higher your IQ is generally, serously bush must have a high IQ to crash every company he's ever worked for into the ground and Kerry must be the largest moron in the world to pass the BAR exam to become a lawyer!

Eg. said:
no, dead serious

ok 2 things, why the hell do i have a warning level, and iq is not intellegence, its how easily you can solve problems

Go to "quich nav>view your warnings" to check.

Unlike John F. Kennedy, who obtained an IQ score of 119, or Al Gore, who achieved scores of 133 and 134 on intelligence tests taken at the beginning of his high school freshman and senior years, no IQ data are available for George W. Bush. But we do know that the young Bush registered a score of 1206 on the SAT, the most widely used test of college aptitude. (The more cerebral Al Gore obtained 1355.)

Statistically, Bush's test performance places him in the top 16 percent of prospective college students — hardly the mark of a dimwit. Of course, the SAT is not designed as an IQ test. But it is highly correlated with general intelligence, to the tune of .80. In plain language, the SAT is two parts a measure of general intelligence and one part a measure of specific scholastic reasoning skills and abilities.

If Bush could score in the top 16 percent of college applicants on the SAT, he would almost certainly rank higher on tests of general intelligence, which are normed with reference to the general population. But even if his rank remained constant at the 84th-percentile level of his SAT score, it would translate to an IQ score of 115.

It's tempting to employ Al Gore's IQ:SAT ratio of 134:1355 as a formula for estimating Bush's probable intelligence quotient — an exercise in fuzzy statistics that predicts a score of 119. If the number sounds familiar, it's precisely the IQ score attributed to Kennedy, whom Princeton political scientist Fred Greenstein, in "The Presidential Difference," commended as "a quick study, whose wit was an indication of a subtle mind."

As a final clue to Bush's cognitive capacity, consider data from Joseph Matarazzo's leading text on intelligence and the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth: The average IQ is about 105 for high school graduates, 115 for college graduates and 125 for people with advanced professional degrees. With his MBA from Harvard Business School, it's not unreasonable to assume that Bush's IQ surpasses the 115 of the average bachelor's-degree-only college graduate.

George W. Bush has often been underestimated. Almost certainly, he's received a bad rap on the count of cognitive capacity. Indications are that, in the arena of mental ability, Bush is in the same league as John F. Kennedy, who graduated 65th in his high-school class of 110 and, in the words of one biographer, "stumbled through Latin, French, mathematics, and English but made respectable marks in physics and history."

http://www.csbsju.edu/uspp/Election/bush011401.htm

I dunno about his actual IQ, but he sure does a lot of dumb stuff.

I just had to vote 'fire truck?' though. :D

Tell me then, how can someone so "smart" not even be able to pronounce nuclear?

An IQ is actually not a very accurate way to gauge someone's intelligence. Theres no accurate way to measure the workings of a mind that we ourselves hardly understand.
IQ tests are an excercise in time-wasting.

I know seriously someone who has an IQ of 2 could obviously get into harvard, perform heart surgery,or *Run a country(U.S.)*

ShadowFox said:
Ever heard of a dialect?

hehe.. nuclear is never correctly pronounced "nucular"

Interesting tid-bit; almost all australians mis-pronounce "incorrectly"- we tend to go "inkreckly"

yadalogo said:
I know seriously someone who has an IQ of 2 could obviously get into harvard, perform heart surgery,or *Run a country(U.S.)*

that man with 2 would be a bribbling idiot, un able to not crap himself, so ur wrong

bliink said:
Interesting tid-bit; almost all australians mis-pronounce "incorrectly"- we tend to go "inkreckly"
My 8th grade French teacher would pronounce "Incidently" as "Inkadently".

Always annoyed me.

bliink said:
bloody hell... it was a nice language we had once.. :'(

Homer: I work on a nucular submarine.

Drill Sgt: It's nuclear.

Homer: Actually both are acceptable.

ShadowFox said:
My 8th grade French teacher would pronounce "Incidently" as "Inkadently".

Always annoyed me.

hehe..
woah, we're quite OT hmm...

wonder why? this thread was poorly designed to begin with :|

Closed. (If you want civilised discussion, then at least create a thread that has some type of point or case in it, rather than a semi-joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back