Any way to save your posts?

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone remembers me on here, it's been a while. I was casually browsing my old posts and was wondering if there was a way to download the posts I've made in threads. I was looking at some posts I made here in 2003 that really made me crack up. Can't even believe I was the person who wrote them. I guess 14 years of aging will do that to you. Anyway, if anyone knows how I could save the posts, I'd greatly appreciate it. If any of the old timers are still around - hello :)

You'd need some kind of tool with database access as the easiest route.

Alternatively, you might be able to script something that trawls through all your posts one by one and snags it... but that'd require some programming and knowledge of how to sequentially access your posts.

OR... the mods could just distribute the ****ing database of public area messages like some of us have wanted, to forever memorialize the good old days. THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU!

You'd need some kind of tool with database access as the easiest route.

Alternatively, you might be able to script something that trawls through all your posts one by one and snags it... but that'd require some programming and knowledge of how to sequentially access your posts.

OR... the mods could just distribute the ****ing database of public area messages like some of us have wanted, to forever memorialize the good old days. THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU!

I'm glad to see you havent changed a bit. So...why aren't the mods distributing the database? Do we know all the mods? lol

Have fun finding a gorillion posts, I'm beating off on the side for Jesus.
HuJQz

tumblr_o0q7lnaVXj1qjfcryo1_540.jpg

script>

HuJQz

bgRRcdE.jpg

At first I thought this was an old thread that got necro'd... because DBZ and broken image links.

I wish I there was a button to allow me to delete old Facebooks posts so I don't need to see them.

Back