Is Freeman the G-Mans Bro?

bamdth47

Reaction score
Hell there names even sound similar. G-man / FREE-man

They look helluva similar take a look at this close up pic of gordon, now imagine him without the facial fungus. Or am i just going mad?
big-halflife-sticker.jpg

DUMBASS-man

Nah, you're a good guy i'm sure.. just had to say that :)

Since G-Man's name really isnt G-Man and Free-Man is his surname, naa :D

Well strangers things have happened in video games. Remember Metal Gear Solid? From what i can gather G-Man dont get much of a run in HL2, but im betting Freeman is some kind of G-Man genetic clone mutant :D.

Anyone think they have sussed out the storyline yet? I do but ill let you post your thoughts 1st.

Freeman is G-man's cockmate... Think about it G-spot... G-man

(wait a minute...)

G_________man
Gordon Freeman

hmmmmmmmm

From what i can see Gordon is also last of the 'free' men in City 17:cheese:

:D although this is nice to talk about, its been posted before... just use the search button and you can find thousands of speculations that the G-man is gordons father or brother... :)

Gordon has got to be the only cool person with prescription glasses, ever.

I personally believe there's something between them.

"gordon... i am your br.. AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
"yeah THIS TIME i CAN KILL YOU!!"

Originally posted by Wildhound
Gordon has got to be the only cool person with prescription glasses, ever.

nah it's just unbreakable bulletproof glasses
the game would be too much blurry if he broke them :D

excuse my rather rushed photo editing skills, but i edited out the writing and logo in that Gordon pic that was linked to in this thread and put it next to the Gman's head for better comparison. Hopefully this makes it easier.

They even have the same colored eyes.... spooky
This could be one of the big 'plot twists' that they mentioned.

They look too similar for it to be a coincidence.

Is the G-Man in league with the combine or are they enemies?
Does Gordon join the G-Man against the combine?
Does gordon unleash the aliens through a portal onto the combine to assist the human rebellion rise against the combine in the confusion?
Ive gotten a few clues from listening to the wav files in the Beta as to what is going on a little, but no clues as to who is in league with who and for wha purpose.

So many questions, need answers, need game ;(

SO HURRY the hell up valve pleeeeease :D

The G-Man is his father, no doubt man.
It must be true, its in all the greats.

Luke, i AM your father.
Solidus Snake was actually a clone of BigBoss, Liquid and Solid snakes 'father'.
Mrs Doubtfire was really the father :D (getting desperate now lol)

Nooooooooooooooooooo, you are right, i know it. Because the basic plot of Half Life 2 revolves around..................well i dont wanna spoli it for everyone.

Jeez why didnt i think of that one.

No.You're all wrong the G-Man is Gordons first-born child!:borg:

:bounce: :bounce:

:cheers:

Originally posted by nbk-brando
LOL bamdth47.

I took off Gordon's glasses:

gordon2.jpg

After looking on that picture it wouldn't suprise me if G-Man say something like Gordon i'm your.............. BOYfreind

Neah... he doesn't looks like G-man, Gordon is more hairy!
and means G-man government Man
(G-man = government Man)

Do you realy belive that Gordon Freeman made an offer with him self at the end of the first HL ? or do you belive that Gordon Freeman Looked at Boot Camp of Soldiers from Black Mesa... G-man IS NOT Gordon Freeman... but all i know that on HL2 we'er working for the government means working for the G-man from HL(1)

I know that Eli Vance gets shafted by working on an _________ _______ that mr _______ wants to use to take over the _______ fronted by a ______ moral cover story.

Sorry didnt want to post any spoilers lol

I like the GMAN being Gordan from the future or another dimension theory.

Back