Is there a trick to multi-ubering?

Revenge

Reaction score
I've been trying to get that achievement for ubering two people at once.

I build up my charge. While healing one person I turn on my uber, I wait a second or so and then switch healing targets.

First person immediately loses their uber, and the second person immediately gains uber. Effect is I still only have one person ubered at a time, so I miss out on the achievement.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a server mod type thing that could be interfering?

Keep switching between two people, about a second on each, like: click -=second=- click next person -=second=- click back, and so on. You need to keep doing it on both until the uber runs out, don't do it too slow, but don't do it too quickly either.

Just switch between them so that they stay at the full uber colour (if it flashes black that's the uber wearing off and you've been too slow). It might help if you turn auto-heal off in multiplayer options.

Ah so it really is "keep 2 people ubered at once" as opposed to simply "hit 2 people with the one uber".

Thanks, will try it out later.

I just went to a sentry farm on goldrush and ubered a bunch on engineers.Worked for me anyway.

Aaaah. Those updates certainly are useful. Toggle fire would explain why, even after about 15 attempts, I still failed to get the achievements. Nice to know weapons are now available on other servers (which should have them). That was bugging me.

Switching is the key, constantly switching...

Back