is this a free one or a pay one

gmottl

Reaction score
this one came with the holiday gift pack but i havn't downloaded it yet because i had suspisions that it might be a pay to play game. is this true. i will never play this kind of game, the fact that you have to buy the game and then pay again to play it, even just a few dollars a month sickens me, that's why i hate world of warcraft so much and why i'm bummed about stargate worlds.

It's free to play...

Otherwise Valve would be the richest company on earth.

If it's on your Steam game list, you are free to download it from the Steam servers and delete it and redownload it as many times as you like for free, and play for unlimited hours until your eyes bleed for no extra cost. One initial payment only.

Ok...you do need to buy guns in game, but that's not with real monies ;)

I also hate "pay to play" stuff like WoW. But Valve's online games are free to play once you've purchased a copy.

Have Valve started using microtransactions in Asia?

Online games arent that bad. And the world would end if there is ever a "counter-strike online" just from the sheer stupidity , and dont get me started on the sheer amount of money.

Online games arent that bad. And the world would end if there is ever a "counter-strike online" just from the sheer stupidity , and dont get me started on the sheer amount of money.

"Counter-Strike Online" already exists in parts of Asia. Valve instituted a microtransaction system where you pay for what you play. They actually are pretty interested in it, if you read some Valve interviews.

Back