Is this case uber gay or uber ace

I say uber ace, its the same one I'm planning on getting when I build my new comp.

I would think it would be good overall just from looking at the pics.

It's got a good idea going. Although it would be better to have more airflow leaving than entering. Otherwise you trap the heated air and it will sit around the CPU and Power Supply waiting to leave with high pressure inside. It would be good for the GFX card though. Not sure about case construction and sharp edges etc. Would have to look up a review.

Careful you dont get sucked in when you turn that thing on...

Careful you dont get sucked in when you turn that thing on...

lol haha

That case looks gay.

Looks like one of those battery powered personal fans you can get for like $1.99

I'm already sick of the way my Antec 900 looks.

When these front 2 fans go, I might put fans with no LEDS on them in it, or possibly a different color.

I like the LED's inside the case, it lights up through the window. That looks cool, and it's actually usefull to be able to see that all the fans are working at a glance.

Protip: Jet engines don't work well in computer cases.

I believe Alan (from these forums) has one. He likes it a lot as far as I can remember.

personally i don't like it....

Im much more partial to cases that dont scream "LOOK AT ME!!!", yet still have a cool look to them

The case I have is pretty cool, kind of loud, but thats ok

really ugly and cheap looking ..that just my opinion however as I prefer clean lines like those found on Silverstone or Lian Li cases

god that windtunnel thingy is fugly

Back