Italian PM Berlusconi calls Merkel an un****able lardass

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
ITALIAN newspapers claim Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi referred to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel as an "un****able lard-arse" in a telephone conversation with a newspaper editor.

The alleged insult, reported in the Independent, was secretly recorded during an investigation into an alleged blackmail plot against Berlusconi.

Read more: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/84568...-merkel-an-un****able-lard-arse#ixzz1Y7mk1DjZ

well to be fair I wouldnt **** that lardass either

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/84568...-called-angela-merkel-an-un****able-lard-arse

No wonder, with a head that massive.

110915berlusconi--131608750637765200.jpg

What an idiot. You have to be a special kind of moron to pull something like this. Besides you could have said the same thing about him considering he pays for prostitutes. I want to see Berlusconi and Merkel in the same room just to see the reaction. Might make european politics more interesting.

I want to see Berlusconi and Merkel in the same room just to see the reaction. Might make european politics more interesting.

Berlusconi: You're an ugly fat bitch! *bitchslap*
Merkel: *crotch kick* *curbstomp* *leaves room*

Isn't Berlusconi horribly corrupt and in control of the Italian media or something?

He's one to talk, he looks like the Italian version of Danny Devito.

Berlusconi is an asshole, no new data gained.

She's a head of state not an underaged girl, so why are you even talking about it Berlusconi?

Trouble in the ol' axis camp?

She's head of government, not head of state.

smiley_smug.gif

Ohhhh whatever you crazy foreigners with your presidents AND prime ministers AND chancellors.

are you kidding me? he's still italian regardless if he was born abroad or not; italian-american

He looks like the Italy-residing version of Danny Devito.

if he was 4 feet taller, had plastic surgery, a hair transplant, dental implants, and wore suits that cost as much as devito's salary for his last guest appearance on some show nobody watched

really it's like saying obama looks like chris rock because they're both black. ALL ROOK SAME!!!!!!\1

Good thing Devito stars in an awesome show that tons of people watch!

if he was 4 feet taller, had plastic surgery, a hair transplant, dental implants, and wore suits that cost as much as devito's salary for his last guest appearance on some show nobody watched

really it's like saying obama looks like chris rock because they're both black. ALL ROOK SAME!!!!!!\1

yeah nobody watches danny devito anymore youre right. :farmer:

I'd be pissed about that remark being leaked if I were Berlusconi. It was supposed to be made off the record, on the QT and very hush-hush.

Well at least with Germany becomes superpower at war again like it was in WWII(which could easily happen again)... at least Italy won't be an axis member!

Back