its me or tekken 6 is becoming final fantasy fighting?

Well to be fair the games have also featured playable Raptors/Kangaroos/And Bears. Tekken has always been a bit ridiculous.

yeah but the kangaroos and bears where not that exagerated and where very similiar to the rest of the characters

Looks like Tekken to me. It was always whit weird characters and whit special powers.

Wasn't there a big demony guy in Tekken 3?

Whenever these games add new characters they're always shit. The only one I've liked in fighting games is Akuma.

yeah but the kangaroos and bears where not that exagerated and where very similiar to the rest of the characters

But they were like... kangaroos and bears.

Wasn't there a big demony guy in Tekken 3?

Yeah. He was like some Aztec god or something. Then he turned into some retarded Chimera or some shit for his second form.

Also the raptor in 3 was a small midget raptor with boxing gloves and a gigantic head.

gon.gif

Glenn <3's Tekken since Tekken 1, and I will continue buying them all.

Actually Adrik, the Raptor / Kangeroo is the alternative costumes for the character Roger and Alex, who both had large boxing gloves. Gon was a one time cameo character for Tekken 3 only, but Roger and Alex make a couple appearances in Tekken Tag and Tekken 5 I believe.

The stories in Tekken are a bit silly, soap opera'esque, and difficult to follow. Heiachi Mishima is now around 150 years old in the game, yet alive and kicking despite being blown up too. The giant bosses are getting silly now, True Ogre was ok, but Jinpachi in Tekken 5 was ridiculous. I hope Azazel doesn't turn out even worse.

Also RJMC, what happened to their other new characters? Last time I checked on Tekken 6 there was some giant fat American character called 'Bob', where has he gone?

EDIT: Wtf? I just found out bloodline rebellion is an expansion for Tekken 6, which isn't even out on PS3 yet. An expansion for an unreleased game! It's only out in arcades in Japan...but still...what!?

Bloodline is probably the Console version of the game with costumes and characters that the arcade version wont have. That or the world is going crazy

After Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag, Tekken started to decline 4 was bad and 5 is worse and I hope 6 redeems itself.

Yeah. He was like some Aztec god or something. Then he turned into some retarded Chimera or some shit for his second form.[/IMG]
The smaller form was called just "Ogre" and then bigass balrog-looking form was "True Ogre". That one had the move where you could breathe fire but the damage was jack shit.

After Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag, Tekken started to decline 4 was bad and 5 is worse and I hope 6 redeems itself.
Tag was terrible, though.

And Tekken 5 had Asuka, Feng Wei and Lili, three of the most awesome characters in the game's history, especially Lili (f*ck yes matterhorn cannon you make people on PSN cry bitch tears). Tekken 5 was top tier.

Tekken Tag was shit tier.

I thought both Tekken 5 and Tag was top tier, Tekken 4 being shit tier.

Tag was terrible, though.

And Tekken 5 had Asuka, Feng Wei and Lili, three of the most awesome characters in the game's history, especially Lili (f*ck yes matterhorn cannon you make people on PSN cry bitch tears). Tekken 5 was top tier.

Tekken Tag was shit tier.

Okay it went from worse(4) to bad (5). Because 4 had the slower player movement but both keeps the retarded environmental hazards and the wall juggling concept everyone ****in hates at the arcades. Atleast 5 went back to Tekken's true roots with the more fluid fighting system.

I could give a shit about new characters because Paul, Lei, and King are the shit, period.

lol @ tekken tag being shit tier... it had some of the best possible juggle combo's that could be pulled off ever.

Looks like the same old Tekken, only with approximately 1000x more win. This looks like a dream come true. I will buy a PS3 JUST for this game.

****in, changing hair styles and colors and goddamn smashing people with guitars and weird shit popping out of the ground, goddamn. Sign me up.

Moffuggin panda heads for god sakes.

Swear.

The stories in Tekken are a bit silly, soap opera'esque, and difficult to follow. Heiachi Mishima is now around 150 years old in the game, yet alive and kicking despite being blown up too. The giant bosses are getting silly now, True Ogre was ok, but Jinpachi in Tekken 5 was ridiculous. I hope Azazel doesn't turn out even worse.

you hope?

have you seem it? is a giant manbird! the other characters just reach the knee

atleast true ogre was human sized

Back