It's time for Christmas avatars.

:D
I'll give it a try, 2 secs...

Edit: nooo, any chance you could make it transparent? Cheers though :D

'ere you are.

I'm using the Xmas avatar I made for Raziaar because he doesn't want it :(

Could someone put a little christmas hat on the guy in my avatar? I'm not good at editing pictures D:

Could someone put a little christmas hat on the guy in my avatar? I'm not good at editing pictures D:

Well, I've got it done, but for some reason I can't save it as anything but a PSD and such. I've flattened the image, but..nothing.

*EDIT* OK, it was all in teh way I was setting up the colors that I couldn't save it..for some reason.

Attachments

• Dues.jpg
    Dues.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 220
xmasskydude.PNG

I was going to make it silhouetted against the sky like the rest of him to be more realistic, but it didn't look good. So I just put in some pixels in MS Paint and did my best to sort of blend it in.

houston I got a problem
I dont find my avatar

xmasskydude.PNG

I was going to make it silhouetted against the sky like the rest of him to be more realistic, but it didn't look good. So I just put in some pixels in MS Paint and did my best to sort of blend it in.

Fixed:
abc7qs6.gif

I can't really do anything with mine, I don't think.

Not sure how I can Christmas-ify my av. :|

I was thinking about replacing the spaceship with a reindeer slay.

While attempting it...I discovered my idea was complete shit. I thought about putting christmas lights on it..but I don't know how to make it good.

Wrapping the ship in Christmas lights?... It sounds like a good idea. :D

Or maybe a santa hat on top of the cockpit of the ship?... To make it simple, but I have no skill with any graphics design software.

Wrapping the ship in Christmas lights?... It sounds like a good idea. :D

Or maybe a santa hat on top of the cockpit of the ship?... To make it simple, but I have no skill with any graphics design software.

That's what I ended up doing, but didn't post it because I didn't think you'd like it. But let me host, and I'll see if you like it

who wants to replace the arrows in my icon with xmas motifs?

If I could Henry, I would. But I can't...not that good at photo editing..

PS Lucid, here's the best attempt at the lights...still not great IMHO.
xlucidxlightdi2.jpg

I just realized the picture is smaller then the rest.

If I could Henry, I would. But I can't...not that good at photo editing..

PS Lucid, here's the best attempt at the lights...still not great IMHO.
xlucidxlightdi2.jpg

I just realized the picture is smaller then the rest.

It's great. :D

Thanks man.

Back