Just Released: Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory BETA

Hmm.....hope AA works with this one.

Bastards. (dl'ing)

EDIT: OOPS, no, I'm not downloading because it's subscriber only. F*ck that.

:naughty: Or you can make it public by posting up your account name and password!

ailevation said:
:naughty: Or you can make it public by posting up your account name and password!

pr you can host it into a torrent site :thumbs:

Gorgon said:
pr you can host it into a torrent site :thumbs:

:cheers: Haha, thanks for the idea! I'll keep my heads up when it's released on some bittorrent site, that's if it makes it before BETA hits it in public.

How I hate fileplanet and their subscriber exclusive betas. It's so fing stupid.

I WILL GIVE ORAL FAVORS FOR THE BETA OMFGMGMFMFGIMMIE LINK!!L@K!@K!@

I have been waiting for this game for so long, I must have it......

You need a key guys, isin't it obvious by now, anyways dl'ing using my friends raped accnt :)

:O omfg.... I'm dling from my friends account and i'm really excited w00t! :frog:

ok i'l stop rubbing it in, this one has a knife and stealth kills so it should be better it also has an M rating :) :cheers:

ya im glad im a subscriber and I dont feel sorry for you guys that arent. :p

Downloading now.

According to the Splinter Cell site, the beta is subscriber-limited for the first week ONLY, after that it is open. But there's only one way to find out, and that is to wait.

Still... Bastards!

does the new splinter cell have any kind of physics engine? Probably nothing close to HL2 but I would be happy with any physics.

Oh god, it's the same vomit that was the PT mp, the graphics look like dumped down consolized UT engine...grrr

Sh4mp00, really?:O That sucks :\ The screens looked so nice... But but, if you're playing in like 10 hours come join my server, GargasServer.:)

OMGOMG!! I so need this game \o/

Does it need a key...if not, someone can host it else where ;)...teehee!!

plz ? ;(

Well, looks like we gotta wait until next week until its open for all ;(...a damn week! :sleep:

Bleh the graphics do look like shit, even worse than SCPT MP imo!:frown:

simmo, if I bought you a 1year subscription to FP could I become moderator for a year?:p*J/k*

Seems to run better then the last game on my PC, and look better at the same time, once I get my key to play online, I'll be.. well playing online.

Same Ritz, still haven't recieved my key, has been a hour or two now..:\

The mp is so boring and THERES NOT EVEN ANY RAGDOLL!!! HOW CAN THEY RELEASE A GAME THAT DOESN'T HAVE RAGDOLL WITH TODAYS STANDARDS!?!?

The Spy versus Mercenary mode is running on the same engine code as from the Pandora Tomorrow SvM, therefore it looks much worse (no specular, environmental bump mapping, AA doesn't work etc.) compared to Chaos Theory SP and Co-op. It also, as mentioned above, doesn't have ragdoll physics -- however, Chaos Theory SP and Co-op modes do.

In my opinion, this game mode is the dud; what I'm really looking forward to is the SP and Co-op.

Zeus said:
The mp is so boring and THERES NOT EVEN ANY RAGDOLL!!! HOW CAN THEY RELEASE A GAME THAT DOESN'T HAVE RAGDOLL WITH TODAYS STANDARDS!?!?

Resident Evil 4 doesn't have ragdolls.

Didn't hurt that game one bit.

Axyon said:
The Spy versus Mercenary mode is running on the same engine code as from the Pandora Tomorrow SvM, therefore it looks much worse (no specular, environmental bump mapping, AA doesn't work etc.) compared to Chaos Theory SP and Co-op. It also, as mentioned above, doesn't have ragdoll physics -- however, Chaos Theory SP and Co-op modes do.

In my opinion, this game mode is the dud; what I'm really looking forward to is the SP and Co-op.

So you're saying that AA will work with the SP?

I sure hope so, that really bothered me with Pandora.

DarkStar said:
So you're saying that AA will work with the SP?

I sure hope so, that really bothered me with Pandora.
Yeah, they've got that all sorted out now. I'm just trying to decide whether to get it on the Xbox or PC.

I am a fileplanet subscriber... and not interested in the game. Somebody mentioned oral favors? :LOL:

Raziaar said:
I am a fileplanet subscriber... and not interested in the game. Somebody mentioned oral favors? :LOL:

I got myself a person who had a FP accnt....

THE ORAL FAVORS SHALL NOT OCCUR! Now I just need to wait for my key to arrive.

Still didnt get my key, i did the exam map, but they still havent sent me my mother ****ing key

I loved SC : PT MP and I can't wait for this one.

Raziaar...oral favors eh?

I could dictate a poem or sonnet for you...or even a short story I wrote :p

Bleh, still haven't recieved my key, I'll just skip this beta, sounds lame anyway ;P

very nice. favorite thing so far is the cloaking device thingy for the spy.

have the decals/particles effects improved?they blew so much in sc and pt,it was like a funkin ps1 game,lets not forget the horrible effect when you shot something metal :upstare:

Back