K-Fed's album has leaked

is k-fed that punching bag Mr Britney spears? man what an idiot ..he would have to have the sort of talent that John lennon himself would envy for him to be taken seriously ...I mean if it isnt pathetic enough that he makes an attempt at a music career on his wife's coattails it's even more so that he doesnt seem to realise how rediculed he is because of it ...he's either got melon sized balls or he's not exactly a mental giant ...I think the latter is true

is k-fed that punching bag Mr Britney spears? man what an idiot ..he would have to have the sort of talent that John lennon himself would envy for him to be taken seriously ...I mean if it isnt pathetic enough that he makes an attept on a music career on his wife's coattails it's even more so that he doesnt seem to see how rediculed he is

He's also the guy who wrote the lyrics "Back then, they call me K-Fed, but you can call me daddy instead."

I'm downloading this purely out of curiosity. I'll be shocked if I can get through the whole thing.

I heard him a few days ago on Leno or something, sounded about on par with every other rap song I hear.

Wow, these beats aren't AWFUL, but the lyrics are some of the worst crap I've heard. He actually compares a relashonship he had to "george bush and osama"

Wow, these beats aren't AWFUL, but the lyrics are some of the worst crap I've heard. He actually compares a relashonship he had to "george bush and osama"
ROFLMAO!!!

Wow. That is fuggin absurdly hilarious!! I will download for the sheer comic value and laugh and laugh and laugh. :LOL:

Then I will weep for humanity. ;(

Wotz wid all da h8in? U jus' jelous 'cos he got sum serious beetz, and a ferrarri, and a lambo, and a porsch, and a rolls.

Guess what K-Fed, you didn't pay for jack of that. You’re nothing but a leech, boasting about what you "own" as if you actually earned it. Sorry Federline, you've got about as much chance of your album selling that well as you've got at developing a clue about music. If Britney left him he'd soon fade back into obscurity, not that I respect that talent less bitch either.

Yeah, that suckah should be thrown down a deep well, along with his album.

Back