Kermit and Miss Piggy attack Foxnews after they claim movie pushing liberal agenda

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score

Miss Piggy of the Muppets had the last laugh over Fox News criticisms of the "dangerous liberal agenda" promoted by the stuffed animals. During a press conference in London she claimed the accusation was as "laughable as accusing Fox News as being news."

Joining Kermit the Frog, the duo hit back at criticism levelled by Fox Business host Eric Bolling last December, as reported by Digital Journal.
Bolling accused the Muppets of promoting a "dangerous liberal agenda" according to OetZitterd. The animated green frog laughed at the notion that The Muppets movie conveyed an anti-oil company message. He pointed out that if they had a problem with oil companies they would not have spent the whole movie driving round in a gas-guzzling Rolls Royce.

lol and then people wonder why foxnews and conservatives are so maligned

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/318704#ixzz1kyV3wKzL

The last line from piggy. That was brilliance. Singlehandedly slammed Fox news and shut down any attempts they would make at counter-argument by pointing out the blindingly obvious: she's a ****ing muppet!

The last line from piggy. That was brilliance. Singlehandedly slammed Fox news and shut down any attempts they would make at counter-argument by pointing out the blindingly obvious: she's a ****ing muppet!

Trust me. Fox & Friends will complain about it.

Dangerous liberal agenda? Eric Bolling - Are you f*cking serious, Bro?

Is this an actual thing? Sounds like the name of a kids' show.

Surely you've seen these retards.

Xpw1E.png

Surely you've seen these retards.

Xpw1E.png
I think I've seen clips from that but I didn't know the name. How the hell could they name it that? The Muppets sounds less childish than that name.

Reminds me of "The Justice Friends".

LOL

All I've ever seen from fox and friends is that one guy doing walk-offs everytime someone says "nine eleven".

Back