Kids not brushing their teeth

BF2slut

Reaction score
I sit about 6 feet across from a nice kid in one of my classes but the problem is.. he doesn't brush his teeth. I can smell his terrible breath from 6 feet away and it makes me cringe. I just wanna stab my self in the pupils with a toothpick and then take a chainsaw and tear my ****ing nose off, and tape the remains with duct tape so i'll never have to smell anything so horrid again!!

BRUSH YOUR TEETH BITCHES!

Brushing just makes it worse - cake fixes everything.

I brush twice a day and use mouth wash. Listerine for teh win.

I dont have a bad breath I brush my teeht but my teth arent very white for some reaon :|

I hate halitosis afflicted people.

Hygiene is everyone's responsibility!

BF2slut said:
I sit about 6 feet across from a nice kid in one of my classes but the problem is.. he doesn't brush his teeth. I can smell his terrible breath from 6 feet away and it makes me cringe. I just wanna stab my self in the pupils with a toothpick and then take a chainsaw and tear my ****ing nose off, and tape the remains with duct tape so i'll never have to smell anything so horrid again!!

BRUSH YOUR TEETH BITCHES!

Splash some Listerine© in his face every morning. It would do the trick.

It probably has little to do with brushing his teeth. Some people are just unfortunate to be cursed with really bad breath.

diluted said:
It probably has little to do with brushing his teeth. Some people are just unfortunate to be cursed with really bad breath.

Or maybe some people suck too much cock and don't wash out...

(does this post contain bad words or is too offensive? my apologies)

One of my friends at school is fanatical about dental hygene, but has the most god awful teeth for some reason..........

Skaadi said:
One of my friends at school is fanatical about dental hygene, but has the most god awful teeth for some reason..........

A) She's annoying because she complains about hygiene.
B) She has nasty teeth.
C) She's a damn hypocrite
D) Probably fat and ugly too, maybe even looks like a man.

Because of the above reasons, you should definitely break up with your friend. She'd just drag you down with her if you stick by her too long. Best to leave her a goodbye note taped to some mouthwash.

Lex Luthor said:
A) She's annoying because she complains about hygiene.
B) She has nasty teeth.
C) She's a damn hypocrite
D) Probably fat and ugly too, maybe even looks like a man.

Because of the above reasons, you should definitely break up with your friend. She'd just drag you down with her if you stick by her too long. Best to leave her a goodbye note taped to some mouthwash.

Where does it say in his post that the friend is female?

(edit)

Murray_H said:
Where does it say in his post that his friend is female?

I think Skaadi is female, so I assumed her friend is too. And usually boys don't talk about dental hygiene as much as girls.

Murray_H said:
Where does it say in his post that his friend is female?

Number one, I'm a she, and number two, you're right, my friend is a boy

Skaadi said:
Number one, I'm a she, and number two, you're right, my friend is a boy

Dammit, it would have been so much easier if you mentioned the latter earlier. Now all my assumptions are wrong. Probably.

Lex Luthor said:
Dammit, it would have been so much easier if you mentioned the latter earlier. Now all my assumptions are wrong. Probably.

Tell us all about your assumptions

I agree, albeit I haven't brushed my teeth this morning because I'm all out of toothpaste.

I brush after every meal if I have acess to a brush, toothpaste and water.

Otherwise Listerine Pocket Packs does wonders.

Skaadi said:
Who's goddamn pants?

Nobody in particular. Maybe your friend's. That's just a standard response to your very informative statement.

Lex Luthor said:
Nobody in particular. Maybe your friend's. That's just a standard response to your very informative statement.

Did you not hear me say "I'm not a lesbian" .......?

Skaadi said:
Did you not hear me say "I'm not a lesbian" .......?

Well, I did read it, but why are you getting so upset over this? Is this a sensitive subject for you? Did your last lesbian experience go sour or something? You can tell me, don't worry.

Lex Luthor said:
Well, I did read it, but why are you getting so upset over this? Is this a sensitive subject for you? Did your last lesbian experience go sour or something? You can tell me, don't worry.

Alright, what the hell is your problem?

Skaadi you shouldn't have said you're a girl. The last time that happened on these forums....well...I think someone got sued. For real. I'm serious.

R.I.P Princess Jen

Lex Luthor said:
Calm down, girl. Seriously. I'm just joking.

Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm just feeling arguementative at the moment.

*sinkoman looks at topic*

"Kids not brushing their teeth"

SHHHHH!!! They'll find out!

Its generally that white shit on the tounge that smells so f'n bad. Gotta clean your toung e too.

f|uke said:
Its generally that white shit on the tounge that smells so f'n bad. Gotta clean your toung e too.

I didn't know he was gay..

BF2slut said:
I didn't know he was gay..

He means that gross white fuzz you get on the base of your tongue.

Not... Manjuice...

Furry tongue = smelly breath. Brush it all off (not too hard) until it's clear, then listerine the bastard.

Skaadi said:

You got it backwards, He's fanatical about dental hygene BECAUSE he has the most god awful teeth.

Stab the kid so he wont come near you again. Make sure he dies.

Back