Killing Floor and Research & Development mod Reviews

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
You can head on over to our reviews section to check out our two most recent reviews. The first for Killing Floor, the zombie killer co-op game by Tripwire Interactive reviewed by Ennui. The second is a review of Matt Bortolino's 'Research and Development' a puzzle-centric mod for Episode 2 put through its paces by Pi Mu Rho.[br]
[br]Killing Floor Review - Available on Steam[br]Research and Development review - Download mod here

Valve should mention the PC (or better yet Mr. Whirly) from R&D in Ep3. Ya, it's that good, and deserves the recognition.

I just played thru R&D and just wanted to let people know that if they haven't tried it yet, they definitely should! it's a really impressive and creative mod...and I'm with mikese, it deserves the attention. it even puts Valve to shame with some of the puzzle Elements... in the beginning you might not be all that impressed and think it's just gonna be seesaws and revisits to the cliché puzzles of half-lives past, but stick with it and you will be impressed, I guarantee it!

thumbs up to the R&D team!

Back