Kojima wants to remake MGS again..

SnakeTheLegend

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Just discovered that Hideo Kojima wants to remake Metal Gear Solid again. The game already had a remake done on the gamecube, but this remake was very divisive among fans. I will always choose the original over the remake, just for personal reasons and for the fact that the remake had pretty over-the-top revampings of cutscenes for no reason other than to make it ridiculous. If a remake were to happen of any kind; I would prefer that they remake the original NES Metal Gear with the Fox Engine. I think this would make more sense considering that the Phantom Pain is getting close to that time period. Any thoughts or comments? I am just confused on why Kojima would remake MGS once again, when he has the perfect opportunity to do something fans have asked for for years.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/25/kojima-seeking-studio-to-remake-metal-gear-solid-again/

You'd think he'd wise up and remake Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2. Everyone's been wanting that for a while.

You'd think he'd wise up and actually respect both his creations and his audience by not treating them like big cows.

You'd think he'd wise up and actually respect both his creations and his audience by not treating them like big cows.

GeckoArt.png

You'd think he'd wise up and remake Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2. Everyone's been wanting that for a while.
Didn't Metal Gear 1/2 get heavily retconned by the MGS series?

He's not Britney Spears. He's not even as hot as her.

Thats not how cows work.

And how would you know? You're a dog. You guys don't make milk, you drink it from the bowls us humans give to you. Bitch.

Back