Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, Ground Zeroes coming to Steam

Acurt1982

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/08/13/m...hantom-pain-ground-zeroes-coming-to-pc-steam/

In a video featuring Snake sneaking around in a box stamped with the Steam logo, Hideo Kojima has officially announced Metal Gear Sold 5: The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes is coming to PC. The announcement was made during Konami's special Metal Gear Preview Party, broadcast on Twitch. No release date was revealed, only that Ground Zeroes would release first.

okzPLV4.png

Last edited:
**** YEAH!!!!!!! I bought a PS3 to play all the exlusive games I never could play, for example the Metal Gear Solid Collection. And now I can play MGS5 on PC after that. I guess they wont bring the Collection to PC what do you think?

**** YEAH!!!!!!! I bought a PS3 to play all the exlusive games I never could play, for example the Metal Gear Solid Collection. And now I can play MGS5 on PC after that. I guess they wont bring the Collection to PC what do you think?
From what I know, the first two MGS games were imported on PC. ( MGS 2 being named - "Metal Gear Solid 2 : Substance", which is suprisingly an extended version of Sons of Liberty, but I have no idea if it's Europe only ). BTW, if you don't already know that, you can buy MGS :Revengeance on steam, but it's way more humorous than previous games. ( New Raiden FTW ! )

As long as they port games from consoles (usually that's how it is in gaming industry), pc versions will always be crappy. No matter what the engine is made for.

As long as they port games from consoles (usually that's how it is in gaming industry), pc versions will always be crappy. No matter what the engine is made for.

of course

Back