Codename : Metal Gear Solid B.D. \ a new PSP game

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Hideo Kojima has revealed plans to release a PSP Metal Gear Solid game. It is primed to arrive in Japan mid-way through 2006.
Its completely new iteration of the series; not a remake. Speaking to Famitsu, Kojima said, "It's totally new."

"Even though it's only on PSP, it's going to be pretty amazing. It might be too new for people. I don't even know if they're going to sell this thing. I mean, I find it interesting myself, though who knows what people will think of it. Really, though -- it's just a normal game. Only with one little thing radically different about it." -- Kojima

sounds cool.

Source : NextGen.biz

"Only with one little thing radically different about it..."

IT'S TURN BASED!

Oh wait, we did that already.

Hmmmm, for some reason I have douhts about this. Mainly because they clearly said MGS4: Guns of the Patriot would be the last game in the series and the developers where moving on after it. I would expect another Acid style of game.

IchI, no, afaik, this was just 2-3 devs on the team, that said that MGS4 would be THEIR last MGS, Kojima did this with both 2 and 3 afaik tho, so we'll see if he'll finally do what he says.

I mean seriously, I can't see Konami giving up the Metal Gear(Solid) series.

Even if MGS4 becomes the last game in the "official" story-line, I promise you they'll continue making tons of spinoffs like the Acid series.:)

Metal Gear Chess!
Metal Gear Card game!
Metal Gear Sudoku!
Metal Gear Sex Simulator!

dekstar said:
Metal Gear Sex Simulator!

STOP TEASING ME!!!

I hate the Acid Series, Big peice of crap, Completely takes the fun out of MGS...

Back