Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes and MGS Movie

SnakeTheLegend

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Kojima is finally showing off a creation that will use the Fox Engine. Of course it is another Metal Gear Solid game, I personally wanted him to show Zone of the Enders 3 before another MGS. From the looks of the picture it is going to have Big Boss and it will possibly explore more of the history between him and major Zero. I have grown very weary of the whole MGS games since 4, finding Portable ops and Peace Walker very uneccessary in terms of them being made. I look forward to revengeance with the same lense, but have hopes of it being very fun. My thoughts on a MGS movie are this: Impossible.
http://kotaku.com/5939164/konami-reveals-metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-it-looks-fxxking-hot

Ground Zero? Remake of the first Metal Gear perhaps? I FEEL ASLEEP

can't wait to see a video on this new production :D

I definitely agree with this as well, I am just not getting my hopes up too much until some gameplay videos are released. I love the series so much, I just don't want to see it driven into the ground by the cash cow. I wish Kojima would give MGS a well needed rest and work on some other projects. The man is extremely talented, but I think the pressure on him by fans to make more metal gear games is what keeps him solely stuck on the series. Plus, MGS is his baby and whenever other developer teams start to work on something MGS he feels the need to intervene. I don't blame him, but at the same time I think he is narrowing and limiting himself.

So here is a trailer/gameplay video. The fox engine is pretty incredible, my hopes have heightened a little from this video.

As tired of MGS as I am after MGS3 and 4 being pretty lame, I'm interested. Rising got my interest back by having Platinum-motherf*cking-Games make an over the top and completely awesome hack and slash. Maybe this and Rising will help turn the MGS series back into a game and not a movie.

That looks... kind of awesome. Would probably be less cool if I knew what they were saying. It's probably some shit like WE HAVE TO INFILTRATE THE WHITE HOUSE TO INSTALL A FALSE PRESIDENT WHO IS ACTUALLY A CLONE OF NIXON WHO IS ACTUALLY A GHOST WEREWOLF WHO IS ACTUALLY A NUKE. At least that's the impression I get of where the series went after number 1, since I haven't actually played one right through since then.

Is this coming out for PC?

I don't think they've bothered with a PC version since MGS2. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Back