L4D Movie Concept Pics

Gorgon

Reaction score
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36582447@N08/sets/72157615721718519/
3378891395_e20bc3d0de_o.jpg

Looks like a fan-movie, no need to pay any attention.

Yeah I really can't take anything seriously about any fan made video of L4D with Left 4 Head anymore. Now all they had to do was re-create the opening video of L4D and that would instantly be epic. :naughty:

Francis looks even more like a weekend try-hard biker rather than a tough-ass like he does in-game.

Louis normally doesn't have noticable stubble.

Bill doesn't have enough beard.

Francis looks even more like a weekend try-hard biker rather than a tough-ass like he does in-game.

Louis normally doesn't have noticable stubble.

Bill doesn't have enough beard.

Zoey has too much ass.

I remenber I saw a litle contest on webpage about "create another survivor" and where things like guys whit full military jacket and such or erotic dancers whit guns

I mean why not make something more realistic and better like the 4 in the game which looks and original

and them this...a pirate....just wtf?

Agreed... Does Louis's face normally look like he hasn't shaved in three months? Normally i play as Louis so i don't get to see often, but that doesn't quite look right.

He hasn't shaved and he's been taking a whole lot a pain pills if you know what I mean.

Funny that people want a movie about a game based off of the entire genre.

Just make any random zombie movie, then at least it stands some chance of success without copyright violations.

Back