L4D3 is HL3...? [Theory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey moderators. stop deleting my posts. it is pathetic. just because vegeta is ignorant doesnt mean other members have to suffer.

i hope you realize in a setting such as an internet forum, deleting posts with no explanation infuriates users and only prolongs and exasperates flame wars or quarrels between members, and also starts problems between users and staff members.

all it does is throw fuel on the fire and drives users away from your site. it also makes your staff look like Nazi's. ESPECIALLY given the context of this thread.

there are better ways to deal with "in-subordinates" such as myself that does not include deleting posts or banishment, especially given the amount of shit throwing that is done around here.

when I am put in the same position @ TF2PC, i refuse to let moderators delete posts for this exact reason. and holy shit...what is posted on valvetime is absolutely nothing in comparison to the battles ive had to stop on TF2PC.

where other users might not care, i have the knowledge and experience to call you out on bullshit.

bring back Munro. atleast with him running the site, i could speak my mind and my posts didnt get deleted.

all it does is throw fuel on the fire and drives users away from your site. it also makes your staff look like Nazi's.
From what I can see you've had a single post deleted, and it was the only post to be removed in this entire thread. Hardly warrants use of the word "Nazi", especially given the connotation of it.

bring back Munro. atleast with him running the site, i could speak my mind and my posts didnt get deleted.

Lol.

all it does is throw fuel on the fire and drives users away from your site. it also makes your staff look like Nazi's. ESPECIALLY given the context of this thread.

Well since you accuse us of acting Nazi-ish might as well get the benefits of such an accusation.

"trunk_slamchest Rule"
You need to at least make a token attempt at proper punctuation and capitalization from now on. For every post where I see glaring errors I will give you one warning point that will last a month.

Happy posting and enjoy the forums! ;)

Hey, trunk_slamchest. You just ****ed up. Now the mods are gonna be hunting you in every thread. You'll never be rid of them. Might as well make a new account. Or, God forbid, never come back. Nobody likes you. Not even God likes you. Put that in your diary and get drunk.

Hey, trunk_slamchest. You just ****ed up. Now the mods are gonna be hunting you in every thread. You'll never be rid of them. Might as well make a new account. Or, God forbid, never come back. Nobody likes you. Not even God likes you. Put that in your diary and get drunk.

it are humble for I to read you am make posts.

trunk here once saying, "obsolete power corrupt obsoletely"

if trunk make prick on finger, does he blead not?

Actually let's keep it interesting. Each warning the point will go up by one. So, the next warning will be 3 points, then 4 and so on. It'll be more fun that way. :)

Well this thread had results I did not expect. Not only the Trunk_Slamchest thing, but it also forced me to realize finally that sigs are hidden.

Is there a way to turn them back on for me, or is it a global thing than can't be changed?

Huh? I see sigs.

PV9vUcL.png

Oh, yeah they show up on my work laptop, but weren't on my linux desktop. Guess its off by default and at some point I turned it on?

hey moderators. stop deleting my posts. it is pathetic. just because vegeta is ignorant doesnt mean other members have to suffer.

i hope you realize in a setting such as an internet forum, deleting posts with no explanation infuriates users and only prolongs and exasperates flame wars or quarrels between members, and also starts problems between users and staff members.

Hi, I deleted your post, which was, for reference, this

3zlfUr9.jpg

This is a bad post! This is a post in which you have quoted someone and changed their post to "garbage". This is a post in which you put a gif of children with their eyes crossed. I deleted your post because it was completely without point. I didn't give you an infraction, but if I had I certainly would have still deleted your post.

bring back Munro

Well since you accuse us of acting Nazi-ish might as well get the benefits of such an accusation.

"trunk_slamchest Rule"
You need to at least make a token attempt at proper punctuation and capitalization from now on. For every post where I see glaring errors I will give you one warning point that will last a month.

Happy posting and enjoy the forums! ;)
You know what. I like this rule. I like this rule, Jossi. You made a good rule.

/flies off on buttcopter

Hey, I thought this was l4d3 and hl3 and valve stuff we were talking about, not trunk and other shit. Let's keep this post to the point, shall we?

Hey, I thought this was l4d3 and hl3 and valve stuff we were talking about, not trunk and other shit. Let's keep this post to the point, shall we?

but ragging on trunk is more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back