Last.

EDIT: It is not yet time. *Phew*

Last.

Last edited:
Hi Lucid. How are you?

It seems like the current state of HL2.net is such that people are orbiting around their own gravitational centers, wherever that is. Only to check this site on occasion. I'm not terribly skilled when it comes to writing these days so that metaphor will have to do. Also the unhinged nature of how I express myself verbally is not at all a reflection of how I'd act in real life, but these details are not necessarily relevant, in their entirety.

I just miss this place, and realize with awe how much it contributed to the development of my being.

So what's up? What had you come to this place that now looks more and more like a bulletin board than ever? :p

Howdy evil milk!

I still check here pretty regularly... not a lot going on here though. I swore back in the golden days that I'd never leave HL2net as long as it still existed so here I am!

Ugh, last.fm just reminds me of grooveshark, which then reminds me of how much damn music I lost track of when that site went down and how I'll probably never see it again.

Mostly popped by to see if anyone had said anything about Melanie passing, I was pretty upset about it.

Otherwise, I only really pop by here whenever I get nostalgic pangs from seeing something that reminds me of a thread I was a part of or any posts I made.

I also routinely come back every January to re-read the thread that I made the day that my dad passed, still makes me cry.

Last edited:
Can you believe they let someone else take the halflife2.net domain? Truly end times.

Back