Laziest thing you've done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuerite.

Noeees. Nooooes. Noooes. Nooes. Nooes........

It friggin' captivating.

Another reason to love Steam: no more discs required to play your games! \o/

I love games which don't require a CD to play, I really tend to play games far less when they require a CD.

I pirate games just so I dont have to have CDs

Other times I go to Fileplanet and buy their downloadable version of games.

A friend of mine avoided dating a girl until after her birthday to keep him from buying her a gift.

Thats pretty f***ing lazeass

I pirate games just so I dont have to have CDs

Other times I go to Fileplanet and buy their downloadable version of games.
Thats no valid reason to pirate a game...... You can easily make a cd imagine of just about any game out there.

A friend of mine avoided dating a girl until after her birthday to keep him from buying her a gift.

Thats pretty f***ing lazeass
I'd do it. Hell I wont go out with a girl until christmas is threw right now. Lazeness FTW!!!

I've been too lazy to wank for the last month or so.

Advantage: me.

Thats no valid reason to pirate a game...... You can easily make a cd imagine of just about any game out there.

Which means I have the CDs. I dont want CDs at all. Which is why I buy digital versions of what I can.

Although I did just buy COHs, and on Accident I bought the CD version. 6 friggen CDs!

I declined sex (not in those exact words) because it would have required me to find directions to the girl's house.

I already had Google Maps loaded up, and she told me her address.

There's a bus that goes almost directly from my place to hers.

:|

Which means I have the CDs. I dont want CDs at all. Which is why I buy digital versions of what I can.

Although I did just buy COHs, and on Accident I bought the CD version. 6 friggen CDs!

No joke, I did the same thing. I've got a DVD version now, but it doesn't matter, COH doesn't require the CD to run.

I tend to wait until after Valentine's day to go after a girl so I don't have to bother with that shit

I declined sex because I had to go to the girl's house. It was 10 minutes away and I was in my car with her. I said I was too tired to drive that much and asked her to get out of the car so I could go back at home... alone.

The napkin holder was right in front of me. I could have easily grabbed one, but I still ordered one of my rats to grab it for me because i was too lazy.

hmmmm I once made a batch of muffins (the kind that's already done, you just have to stick in the oven) for dinner back when I still lived at home and my parents were on vacation ...didnt have dog food either so my dog ate muffins as well that night ..didnt seem to mind

XD

Watched a TV show I hated (can't remember which one ATM) because I was on the couch and the Remote was across the room on the floor.

i definately have a 'most lazy' moment, but i don't think people would wanna know. ask if you do but otherwise i think people would not appreciate it.

i definately have a 'most lazy' moment, but i don't think people would wanna know. ask if you do but otherwise i think people would not appreciate it.
I would really like to know, but I'm too lazy to ask so.....:sleep:

well ok, but it's a bit gross so if you don't like gross things don't read down.

well i was staying at my girlfreind's flat, and for about a week we didn't go out at all, we just ordered pizza hut and beer and didn't get dressed we just stood behind the door when the delivery guy came, but after a few days he knew us and he just left it outside the door and we paid him through the letter box. by the end of it the floor was littered with pizza hut boxes and beer bottles, i think we must have watched every single episode of friends and 8 simple rules ever made. the gross part though is that

ok really don't read if you're grossed out

well she was on her period and we couldn't be bothered to change the sheets so by the end of it there were bloody hand prints all over the bed and the chairs and walls etc. kind of gross, but i still remember it fondly.

which reminds me, 20 days till she gets back from africa!

well ok, but it's a bit gross so if you don't like gross things don't read down.

well i was staying at my girlfreind's flat, and for about a week we didn't go out at all, we just ordered pizza hut and beer and didn't get dressed we just stood behind the door when the delivery guy came, but after a few days he knew us and he just left it outside the door and we paid him through the letter box. by the end of it the floor was littered with pizza hut boxes and beer bottles, i think we must have watched every single episode of friends and 8 simple rules ever made. the gross part though is that

ok really don't read if you're grossed out

well she was on her period and we couldn't be bothered to change the sheets so by the end of it there were bloody hand prints all over the bed and the chairs and walls etc. kind of gross, but i still remember it fondly.

which reminds me, 20 days till she gets back from africa!
That is too awesome :D

that comment genuinely made me laugh. lol, sorry. but hey i did warn you, and ya did ask. ;)

There's something terribly terribly wrong with you.

vass your sig looks like it's wanking.

and having sex with a girl on her period really isn't that bad at all, all those myths about it smelling or whatever are not true. plus because of all the hormones etc girls are actually more horny when they're on their period. i think there's something kind of amazing about all that blood, it's almost spiritual. don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those weirdos that like blood, but i just think as a straight guys it's important to make women feel sexy all the time, especially when their on their periods because so many girls are told so may times that it's gross, and it's not. it's one of those insecurities that's so nice if you get rid of it.

plus if you do get a taste by accident, it's actually alright. but i still wouldn't go down there, i think that's the one thing i just wouldn't do.

Wait, wait, wait. Wasn't it smoke or someone who got the privilege of being the first of having red hands?

yeah i'm sure he was the first person in the whole world to ever do that. he's a visionary.

ffs... that is utterly gross

How can you still be attracted to your girlfriend when she menstruates all over her apartment...

vass your sig looks like it's wanking.

and having sex with a girl on her period really isn't that bad at all, all those myths about it smelling or whatever are not true. plus because of all the hormones etc girls are actually more horny when they're on their period. i think there's something kind of amazing about all that blood, it's almost spiritual. don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those weirdos that like blood, but i just think as a straight guys it's important to make women feel sexy all the time, especially when their on their periods because so many girls are told so may times that it's gross, and it's not. it's one of those insecurities that's so nice if you get rid of it.

plus if you do get a taste by accident, it's actually alright. but i still wouldn't go down there, i think that's the one thing i just wouldn't do.
You're my f*cking hero

Period sex FTMFW!

Rambler just bloody owned this whole bloody thread with that one bloody post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back