lfd3 coming to ps4?

nywildlife22

Sandvich
Reaction score
please let lfd3 come to the ps4, seeing as it is more powerful than the xbox one. i have both consoles and a pc, but i would rather play it on the ps4 for a change. that would also give you more income bring lfd3 to the ps4. a true next gen experience.

Buy a Steam Machine when it is released, will be a competitor of traditional consoles, and will be much more powerful than the PS4 models, and will be guaranteed Lfd3, HL3 and several other games
And normal control sucks for FPS

I'm sure that Valve will try to cover all platforms as usual.

But PCs are already faster and more open than the new consoles. You can also hook your PC to the television and fire up SteamOS or Big Picture Mode. Plus you have access to Steam (Games, Workshop, Community) on PC. So wouldn't the "true next-gen experience" be on that platform instead?

But PCs are already faster and more open than the new consoles. You can also hook your PC to the television and fire up SteamOS or Big Picture Mode. Plus you have access to Steam (Games, Workshop, Community) on PC. So wouldn't the "true next-gen experience" be on that platform instead?
As always, then. Now more than ever.

"LFD3"

I mean, the full title has a number 4 in it, why would you change it to an F?

I'm sure that Valve will try to cover all platforms as usual.

but "cover all platforms"??? lfd is an xbox pc exclusive so far like titanfall.. i just hope they bring it to the ps4..

I would guess that it will be available for the Playstation 4. From what I understand, the previous "Left 4 Dead" s weren't released on Playstaion because of the arduous task of re-coding for it. The Playstation 4, from what Sony's marketing says, is more developer friendly. Still not a proper PC, though. A sad, confined PC who's dreams were crushed ages ago - forced into the task of constantly rendering shitey games by the likes of Activation and EA.

but "cover all platforms"??? lfd is an xbox pc exclusive so far like titanfall.. i just hope they bring it to the ps4..
I'm not sure why you're worried in the first place. You own a PC, meaning you have the best possible L4D experience available for you right there and then. Better performance, a huge established community and online userbase, mods, Steam Community, Steamworks, etc, etc, all available for nothing.

It's Valve, so the PC experience is always going to be superior to the console equivalents.

Portal 2 is on PS3 and also has a Steam component to it on that platform. With Portal 2, Valve have put themselves in a position where they can support PC, Linux, Mac, X360, and PS3 - aka all major platforms. I'm sure they'll continue the trend with XBOne and PS4.

Last edited:
Portal 2 came out on PS3 and it was actually fully the Source engine running on PS3, unlike The Orange Box on PS3. I'm really excited for future Valve titles coming out on PS3! I already tried CS:GO on PS3 because of the PS Plus timed trial thingy. It's nice!

Back