Liberal filth poisoning America

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pain11

Now there is hope
an orginization that fights the anti war protesters and all the media idiots with no brains
www.**************.com
i invite any liberal trolls reading this to the Fourm to be crushed by knolage and facts

Liberalisum is a brain sickness and any liberal who playes HL2 {a violent video} is an idiot

liberlas constantly blame video games on the violence in school
"its not the kids fault, its not the parents fault, its the violent video games he plays, lets sue them and ban the game"

Ok, I'll bite, but first, it is spelled, (Knowledge). Now, what were you saying?

its the internet
spelling is not graded and plese come up with better come backs you liberal douche bag

Pain11 said:
Now there is hope
an orginization that fights the anti war protesters and all the media idiots with no brains
www.**************.com
i invite any liberal trolls reading this to the Fourm to be crushed by knolage and facts

"liberal trolls"... thats rich..

Pain11 said:
Liberalisum is a brain sickness and any liberal who playes HL2 {a violent video} is an idiot

Now who's the troll?

Pain11 said:
"its not the kids fault, its not the parents fault, its the violent video games he plays, lets sue them and ban the game"

Ah, so since we all play games, we'll agree with you, and your 'logic'

its the internet
spelling is not graded and plese come up with better come backs you liberal douche bag
No, whats really wrong with this country is, intolerant dweebs that think, just because it's on the internet, it's ok to butcher the English Language.

Pain11 said:
i invite any liberal trolls reading this to the Fourm to be crushed by knolage
If I ever encounter this strange Knolage I'll make sure I let him crush me.

My friend brought my attention to this site a while ago... it seems like the normal right-wing propaganda to me.

It's funny, when you conservatives find a point that actually makes sense, you freak out and claim that it's concrete evidence that you're completely right (no pun intended), but when liberals point out evidence like that every day, it's discredited immediately.

Sigh. I think that the whole left/right thing is a bit silly, I have opinions on both sides (admittedly a lot more on the left). The polarization that's occuring in politics today is stupid. LOL LETS NOT AGREE ON ANYTHING!

:upstare: what a bunch of foaming at the mouth ignorant fools. I guess they truely believe in pax americana

btw pain11 ..it's really a "pain" to read your posts, spellcheck man :LOL:

Actually I think political polarization is a positive. The mistake lies in the US system of government which allows a minority in congress to effectively block the majority from governing. If a conservative government gets voted into power a conservative policy should be enacted, and the same in the case of a liberal victory.

:afro:

Pain is a very, very stupid person. I'm not just saying that because you write at a third grade level, I'm saying that because of the ignorant sentiments and completely unprovoked attack in your first post. You want to be a conservative? Fine. You want to argue your point? Go ahead. Don't be a stereotypical dumbass right winger though, because you're hurting the credibility of your side far more than you know.

And tell me why we should go over to their forums? So we can be completely outnumbered and swarmed by a bunch of stupid rednecks? I'll pass.

Pain11 said:
umm, they do??

I think you'll find that that's the religious right.

smwScott said:
Pain is a very, very stupid person. I'm not just saying that because you write at a third grade level, I'm saying that because of the ignorant sentiments and completely unprovoked attack in your first post. You want to be a conservative? Fine. You want to argue your point? Go ahead. Don't be a stereotypical dumbass right winger though, because you're hurting the credibility of your side far more than you know.

And tell me why we should go over to their forums? So we can be completely outnumbered and swarmed by a bunch of stupid rednecks? I'll pass.
Hey hey now!Don't generalize!!!I'm a redneck... :frown: I do agree with you tho...this is the politics forum, not General Half-life 2.

I'm right.

He's wrong. He represents about 3% of all conservatives. The 3% who simultaneously have lobotomies, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and herpes. Ignore him.

I should point out though, thats a good website. Some funny t-shirts.

gh0st said:
I'm right.

He's wrong. He represents about 3% of all conservatives. The 3% who simultaneously have lobotomies, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, and herpes. Ignore him.

I should point out though, thats a good website. Some funny t-shirts.

Oh snap, you mean he is actually a member of the bush family?
Don Rumsfeld is that you? :)

Pain11 said:
what u siaid makes no sence ....

Neither do you!

Please, take a look at yourself before you start attacking others.

(and no, I'm not talking about Iraq!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back