List of 30 Portal 2 Easter Eggs (Spoilers)

these are hardly easter eggs.

Man, I missed like half of those Rattman dens.

they really didn't fact check that greek mythology thing, huh?

Man, I missed like half of those Rattman dens.

Me too it seems. I remember looking at the windows but I just assumed they were pointless windows like in the original Portal.

I was disappointed that there weren't any real behind-the-scenes observation-room sections in Portal 2 like there were in Portal.

OMG nice findings.

The transelation of the turret opera made me cry again, the first time that I played (even I din't get it) it and now again (when I get it).

I was disappointed that there weren't any real behind-the-scenes observation-room sections in Portal 2 like there were in Portal.

They sort of lost their appeal. In Portal 1, seeing the inner workings of Aperture for the first time was fascinating. Four years later, we know the place inside and out, so Valve really couldn't do a "behind the curtain" again.

I think it could have used some more BMSL tie-ins, like "lets beat them", or "know your enemy" posters. I know there are the plaques that simply state ASL has been #2 in the science race a few years, but it would be cool if they tossed in some direct.... something.... to indicate that these two places were in direct competition, and that was at least PART of Cave's desperation/insanity toward the end.

Back