little people

EVIL

Tank
Reaction score
Oo.. OMG i have a pretty neat mod idea. you are a small human kind of dude who is a lil smaller then a normal house fly. you live in this house and you try to survife there. there are loads of enemy's (mice, cockroaches, humans, baby's "they put everything in thier mouth" etc.) and you will have some cool allies (housefly's etc)

You are able to use a house fly as a way off transport. you can fully controll them once you have placed a small gizmo on the fly. (so you have to catch it fist) anyway.. once you have it under your controll you can fly with it. so you can fly trough keyholes, sink, airvent's etc. if you jump off your fly you can call it by a special call button. so for example.. you land your fly on the ceiling (upside down) and you jump off your fly.. and you fall down.. really fast. once you are falling you can call your fly and the critter fly's directly to yah and try's to fly underneath yah so you can hop on it and fly further. anyway.. it would be a pretty cool mod IMO. building a realistic and detailed house with giant people (in your point of view) living in it (advanced AI)

The humans also have flyswatter's with can be verry dangerous to your fly.

anyway.. it would be cool to see a mod like this for HL2

pretty neat idea idd. Would rock also for multiplayer ^^

Reminds me of Mr Moskito for ps2, flyin around a house as a moskito:D lol...anyway gd idea d00d, what will be the aim in th mod ?

I dont know.. it is just a quick idea for someone who wants to start out a mod. (I dont make mod's.. to much work)

yeah.. That would be cool to. it would definatly be cool for a teamplayer multiplayer feature ala battlefield where you can be a pilot. but in "little people" you could be a fly. and a roach instead off a tank

hmm, wasn't there a mod like that for HL ?!?

no, it had something to do with rats or something?

hmmm, not sure if i've still got it installed on one of these machines (yes i've got hl installed on all 8 if you must know) hmm, this may take a while.... :p

Not really, It just makes rendering faster, (if i use my ickle program to connect all the machines and use all their resources to render)

And having it on all machines makes it easier to kick my mates asses when we all come in drunk and have nothing to do...

LOL.. pretty cool trough having 8 machines combined to render.. can I suck your balls? -_-.. just kiddn.. its way to moist up in my room.. srry bout that ^^

Originally posted by Stone
Not really, It just makes rendering faster, (if i use my ickle program to connect all the machines and use all their resources to render)

And having it on all machines makes it easier to kick my mates asses when we all come in drunk and have nothing to do...

Cool. Thats the kind of thing i want to do. I have only 2 machines a server and 2 laptops. They aren't all mine so cant really use them. Although there is a way you can use consoles like PS2's I don't play on mine anymore, since i completed GTA3 for the millionth time. There was a company that bought up loads of the things just before release and created a pretty powerful rendering farm.

Back on topic, you could have things like those fluorescent fly killers as some kind of danger for when you are flying.

Back