Loadout Game Thread

tomemozok

Space Core
Reaction score
Toughs about the game,and general feedback.

Do you like it?Do you enjoy it?Favorite mod,map etc..

I like my fire loadout with a fire pulse rifle which can burn people with fireballs, my fire granade launcher with 6 rockets in a barrel which split into small rockets of fire,which bounce around :D

I am Stalone with a hoodie(black) and red bandanna,and i think i kick ass :D

The game in my opinion is interesting,and i would play it but only if it is f2p when it releases.
The speed and mechanic of the game are great,but it would be even better if it was an fps for sure.
And it needs a tutorial badly!

Its about toughs and having no spaces after punctuation.

EDIT: Looks like its about this game. http://www.loadout.com/

Loadout is an outrageus new multiplayer shooter that’s all about the guns, Baby! Build a massive variety of absolutely insane weaponry — over 50 million combinations — totally customized, totally unique, totally deadly.
You want a launcher that shoots ground-skimming rockets that explode into destructive clouds of flak? You got it!
How about a gun that shoots syringes filled with healing green glowing goo that bounces off walls? It’s done Son!
What about a remote controlled missile that sticks to enemies before destroying them in a massive blue ball of electric destruction? We got you covered.
Loadout is about total and uninhibited player expression. Craft your own guns, design your own loadout, dress your character to the nines, and play your way. Best of all? It’s absolutely free to play!

Looks like the opposite of TF2, with hats meaning nothing and your loadout meaning everything.

Looks like the opposite of TF2, with hats meaning nothing and your loadout meaning everything.
Looks like someone has been playing the wrong version of TF2.

It feels like it's pay2win. Every single customization costs in-game currency and affects balance - and after 5 matches, two of which I stomped in, I'm scrounging for to put together two decent weapons from a handful of basic parts. That's not even coming close to unlocking "Tier 2" item parts, which grant clearly-communicated balance bonuses to users.

The "game feel" is decent, not great but not bad either. Like a snappier UE3, not quite Source but not quite <insert slow, cumbersome, non-Unity engine here>.

I'll have to play it more to give better impressions.

It feels like it's pay2win. Every single customization costs in-game currency and affects balance - and after 5 matches, two of which I stomped in, I'm scrounging for to put together two decent weapons from a handful of basic parts. That's not even coming close to unlocking "Tier 2" item parts, which grant clearly-communicated balance bonuses to users.

The "game feel" is decent, not great but not bad either. Like a snappier UE3, not quite Source but not quite <insert slow, cumbersome, non-Unity engine here>.

I'll have to play it more to give better impressions.

Not anymore. They added new in-game currency called blutes. You can purchase any, yes, ANY weapon part for blutes and only for blutes. However you can't get clothes for free.

Back