Looking for a old HL1 SP map, space prisoner

New problem: "Lost in Black Mesa"

I found an amazing new mod for Half-Life 1: Lost in Black Mesa. A very good new look! But I am stuck after only 5-10 minutes of gameplay, in front of a generator. In this new mod when you press "E" on objects, a little new window opens. For the generator its name is "power management" and I can not modify anything to activate the generator. Could anyone help me?
Thank you!

The Power Management puzzle is similar to the one from Sanitarium (it's an adventure game). You have to rotate the pipes, and make the power reach the logos on the screen (I think it's a VGUI based screen). I thought it was a decent mod.

Happy New Year.

Unfortunately...

Thanks for such a fast answer Barnz, but it didn't help me... Where are those pipes I can rotate as you told me? All I can see are two huge horizontal pipes on the wall (I can jump on the superior one) and one of them is leaking some green radioactive liquid... There is also a secret place (the second secret place from three) in the back of the pipes - but I found only some "armor" for the HEV suite...
Please take a look here, the generator is in a little room in the front left side of this screenshot:
http://www.planetphillip.com/media/images/2009/dec-09/800-lost-in-black-mesa-12.jpg
and the generator will open this door:
http://www.planetphillip.com/media/images/2009/dec-09/800-lost-in-black-mesa-13.jpg .
Thanks!

Thanks my friend, at last you touched my problem. The only thing is... that's all I have when I open the panel:
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae208/LostInBlackMesa/1.jpg
In that screen none of my keyboardand/mouse buttons have effect. No matter what I push - no changes... What I missed/ what am I doing wrong?
In your screenshot you have an entire labyrinth, how did you get it?

You have to start the game from "lbm_fx/system/lbm_fx.exe".

Where i can find the url to download this cool single player mod, all links found with google don't work anymore, i want this mod in my collection.

Hello Barnz, are you still here, after three years? I need you again man!

Hello and I am very glad to find you here again!
My problem is the same as three years ago... I have a friend who's playing for the first time Half-Life and its mods. So I gave him Space Prisoner. Unfortunately, I don't know why but the same problem as three years ago happened at the same door. I found in my computer two different "prison3.bsp" . Thinking at what you sent me last time, I tried both, but no success. The game crush when I try to pass through that same door.
This time my system is different: win7 64bit. I don't know how important is this, if everithing works well with the original H-L & with other mods too.
I use the same old version of H-L, non steam.
All the best and i hope you can help me.

Can you upload the mod files somewhere, please? I no longer have the mod or the patch.

Perfect! Thanks a lot!
Do you have any ideea if Edusan continued this mini-story while it's "finished" with "to be continued"?
Could we talk talk online maybe next weekend?
Thank you again!

I just have to say that in reading this thread through from the beginning, this community is awesome.

For those that are looking for the fixed version, I have finally added it to RTSL: runthinkshootlive.com/posts/space-prisoner/

The page includes a download link and screenshots.

EDIT: For some reason the forum here keeps editing the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back