Lord Black Adder - Your Favorite Parts?

Reaction score
Here is the thread so many have been waiting for. Give us your favorite parts from tha Black Adder series. :LOL:
Want to rescue French aristocrats with the Scarlet Pimpenrel, steal the Prince's socks, or try to get one over on 'ol walrus face.

Or if you just want to make humping motions, for added effect, like Flash. :bounce:

Post anything and everything concerning Black Adder and English Comedy altogether. :LOL:

Monty Python, Benny Hill... etc. :bounce: :LOL:

Any of Blackadder Series 2.. all of it was gold. Especially the episode "Potato".

The one with Captain Rum and the boat trip.

God I loved that show, can remember any tho, is there any on kazaa to download ? since its not on TV anymore :(

There are vhs/dvd collections anailable on line. I don't want to post any links, since I may already be skimming too close to the 'spammer' monicker.

But really I'm not a spammer.

Thats the thing.... I don't think anyone on here is :) it's a good community.... I havn't seen many Blackadder series, but we got to watch teh last ever episode in our History GCSE's last lesson :E......

Originally posted by mrBadger
Thats the thing.... I don't think anyone on here is :) it's a good community.... I havn't seen many Blackadder series, but we got to watch teh last ever episode in our History GCSE's last lesson :E......

It's quite a dramatic, powerful episode, and definitely isn't as funny as usual other episodes. Try watching the second, third and other parts of the fourth series (The first series was a bit naff). It really is a great comedy.

Especially when Baldrik gets dissed and punched, kicked and so on....LOL!

Originally posted by simmo2k3
Especially when Baldrik gets dissed and punched, kicked and so on....LOL!

Oh shut up Baldrick. You wouldn't know your getting dissed if an army of dissers came up to you and repeatedly stamped the word DISS on you forehead. Now get that turnip out of here. :LOL:

lol, thats the stuff that makes it funny lol:LOL:

EDIT: whoa kewl, I just searched "Black Adder" in kazaa and its come up with loads of episodes to download! sweeeeet

Glad you appreciate it.

But what about D. Adams, do you think his death is a tragedy on par with the sinking of the Titanic, or just the death of Humphrey Bogart.

"Bob? Thats a funny name for a woman."

I like all of blackadder. I remember in the first series at the end where he is in that chair. The bit which really stuck out was the rotating grinding thing getting close to his crotch. I think there was only one series where Black adder acctually got it good. he became prince of wales or something.

It is a shame Douglas Adams died.
Ive just bought a new 'Hitch Hikers guide to the galaxy' book as well. (My old one fell apart)

"`You ARE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
`Yeah,' said Zaphod, `but don't shout it out or they'll all want one.'
`THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?'
`No, just A Zaphod Bebblebrox, didn't you hear I come in six packs?'
`But sir,' it squealed, `I just heard on the sub-ether radio report. It said you were dead...'
`Yeah, that's right, I just haven't stopped moving yet.'"

My absolutely favourite Blackadder series must be the 4th.
With a great ending too.
Blackadder: They do say, Mrs Miggins, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are of course wrong, as you will soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head.

Baldrick: Right, how about a nice meal, while you chew it over?

Blackadder:[suspicious] What's on the menu?

Baldrick: Rat. [shows him a big black rat] Saute or fricassee.

Blackadder: [peers at the rat] Oh, the agony of choice. Saute
involves...?

Baldrick: Well, you take the freshly shaved rat, and you marinade it in a puddle for a while.

Blackadder:Hmm, for how long?

Baldrick: Until it's drowned. Then you stretch it out under a hot
light bulb, then you get within dashing distance of the latrine, and then you scoff it right down.

Blackadder: So that's sauteing, and fricasseeing?

Baldrick: Exactly the same, just a slightly bigger rat.

Blackadder: Well, call me Old Mr. Un-adventurous but I think I'll give it a miss this once.

Damn, so much to quote :D

Aah... sarcastic humour... you can't beat it.

I liked the one where he travled back in time and killed off the dinos, and screwed up history!
He got robin hood killed and got Maid Marien. Man, boy, She was hot!

Originally posted by thenerdguy
I liked the one where he travled back in time and killed off the dinos, and screwed up history!
He got robin hood killed and got Maid Marien. Man, boy, She was hot!

Which one was that?

I do not remember the name of the show. The locol PBS tv station runs blackadder and MR been and RED DWARF shows along with the RED green Show late nights.

The millenium special. It was really funny.

Baldrik built this time machine. He was supposed to build something that looked like a time machine but it worked.

I saw some "behind the scene" footage, really funny!

werent the french really whoosy in that particular "episode"?
I never got to see the whole thing;(

It was very funny!
Blackadder was making fun of how robin hood lived in the woods, the the merry men realised that life was not so great and they killed robin hood. It was very funny!

Yeah the french where acting kinda funny. But they where not as funny as the french from monty python and the holy grail where.

If I remember right. in the end blackadder was king or something and he got maid marien to be gueen.

Yes! now I remember! funny stuff...werent there a scene when Baldrick where in a house of some sort (really a long time since I saw it, please correct me if Im wrong) and a dinosaur came in with its head, smelled his pants and ran away!:cheese: :cheese:

To be honest my absolute favorite part of Blackadder, has to be....His head.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh i almost fell of my chair HAHAHAHA.....wooo....wooo Im ok now.

You sure you don't wanna get your nut condition checked out by the professionals?

Back