Make way for the new Nintendo DSi

Son of a ****.

Those crafty bastards.

Hah, you beat me at posting the thread. Meh.

DO WANT

Watch me shovel money in their general direction

I hear they replaced the GBA slot with a slot that dispenses "Nintendo dollars," a new currency which will single-handedly repair the world's economy through DS sales.

First I wondered why we needed two screens. I still do.

Now I wonder why we need a flipping camera. This is getting out of hand. If I wanted to take pictures I'd buy a damn digital camera. And no, I don't want to play silly "camera games" while I ride the bus. It's getting out of ****ing hand. Nintendo is so gimmick lately.

Finally, I have an excuse to pass my current DS to my girl and pick this new one up.

I'm not getting one until they release it in Coral Pink.

Don't look at me like that.

Zomg

ZOMG ZOMG

ZOMG

DO WANT

always kinda wanted a DS for some reason. Maybe they will finally lower the price of the older DS

I don't really care about no GBA slot, if I want to play GBA games I can still use my DS. On the other hand other than adding touch compatablity to the other screen this does little to change gameplay mechanics. I doubt that the camera will be put to great use. It'll probably be used less than the microphone is now. I don't want to pay extra money for a media device, I want a games platform. Is there any word on how much more powerful this is than the DS, or is it the same specs?

Same specs.

But hot damn, there are some good looking DS games coming out. I play mine more than my Wii nowadays.

Yup. Getting one. I end up getting just about every iteration of Nintendo's handhelds. Good times. That extra onboard memory will do a lot for my scummVM dreams.

But Nintendo makes useful useless features.

Possibly the other way round.

Back