Marc Laidlaw's Twitter account has been deleted.

buddyconnor

Headcrab
Reaction score
So I was browsing Twitter today and noticed that Marc Laidlaw's Twitter account has been deleted. https://twitter.com/MarcLaidlaw If you try going to the page it says it doesn't exist. Anyone on here know why he deleted his Twitter account?

We noticed this as well, and we're not sure why he would delete it. This was his second Twitter account though, so it's possible he could create a new one, or he could reactive his old account.

I don't know why he did this but these are some of his latest tweets:

Bq8HYLO.jpg

gYgq8Kv.jpg

fake. You write Half-Life with a "-" and not "Half Life".

That would explain why he would delete his twitter. Can't wait to see Half-Life 3 next ye- NO! I'm not falling for it. I've been burned too many times by false hope. Not this time! *runs to corner and cries*

Worth noting: The message in this fake tweet is 153 characters long.

To truly fit into 120 characters, the message would have been cut off at: "I have to go now. My planet needs me. Before I transcend to a new ethereal plane, there is one last secret I must impart"

Which, honestly, is even funnier.

To truly fit into 120 characters, the message would have been cut off at: "I have to go now. My planet needs me. Before I transcend to a new ethereal plane, there is one last secret I must impart"

Even if you ignore all of that, Marc hasn't used that avatar on his Twitter page in months.

Yea, they're probably fake. I copied them from Reddit. I'm sorry about that. I didn't know 120 char limit since i never used Twitter.

Back