Mass Effect 2 Demo (PC + 360)

Man, now I'll be forced to actually give this series a chance.

The demo comes with a Mass Effect 1 recap video that barely recaps the game, but provides the weak excuse all weary types needed to skip over what is by anyone's estimation, a needlessly tedious and painful first title.

There were some truly epic events in ME1, like Sovereign's monologue, the attack on the Citadel, Virmire, Eden Prime. But there was a little too much "run around the Citadel" at the beginning of the game. If they trim the travel time around the Citadel a bit it'd be less tedious of a start. The rest of the game flows fairly well.

holy shit this game looks amazing even in 800 resolution on my pc!

what game engine is this? it looks dam good thought having not so high resolution textures and tons of features like bloom off but still looks good

didnt though my PC could run it

holy shit this game looks amazing even in 800 resolution on my pc!

What???

<RJMC> said:
what game engine is this? it looks dam good thought having not so high resolution textures and tons of features like bloom off but still looks good

didnt though my PC could run it

UT3.

well that explains it,that ut3 engine runs and looks very good in my PC

and yes my PC is weak,I calculate around 18 fps average but to my standars thats a good thing :(

Holy crap I'm super excited for this. This is what you miss when you go on vacation for a week with no computer. :) I'm planning on buying both games now that I have a computer capable of playing them.

That was pretty fun. Especially the level from further on in the game. I just don't seem to have the patience for Bioware games though.

Back