Meet the Engineer Next Week

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
You've met the Heavy, You've met the Soldier. In a few short days you'll be able to meet the Engineer, the third character to introduce himself from Team Fortress 2. The high-definition movie will be posted on Steam early next week.[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]In other TF2 news, stay tuned for a pretty big announcement next week from Valve on Tuesday.

niceeeee I would like to see the spy though or the sniper.

Great, I love these little clips.
They remind me a lot of Pixar shorts.

A possible pre-purchase thing? Maybe get to play TF2 if you pre-order? :O

Steam is going public?
Episode 3 is done and will be included with Episode 2?
EA are releasing all their games on Steam?
A new game?

Out of ideas :)

The surprise will be the announcement of another video the following week.

Steam is going public?
Episode 3 is done and will be included with Episode 2?
EA are releasing all their games on Steam?
A new game?

Out of ideas :)
they said a TF2 news

OMG this is going to be the shit! I love these shorts!

Maybe just the "civilian" class showoff :LOL:

MR.POTATO SOURCE STYLE BABY

just release the video now, assholes. jesus.

Sorry I didn't realise you were an expert in animation? Oh wait, your not.

They can't just make it appear you depressed asshole, they have to make it. Get your chimp brain around that fact.

An earlier release of the Orange Box?
We can only hope.

I can only hope for a latter release. Oh man, it'd be epic if Valve said, suddenly, "The big TF2 news is...well, sorry guys. Delayed for another eight years. It's done and everything, but to be honest we just don't feel like putting it out to market yet."

:D

I can only hope for a latter release. Oh man, it'd be epic if Valve said, suddenly, "The big TF2 news is...well, sorry guys. Delayed for another eight years. It's done and everything, but to be honest we just don't feel like putting it out to market yet."

I think a vast number of people would die.

If that were to happen, the moment that news hits public the world will explode

Im feeling releasing TF2 early for those who pre order like CS:S with HL2. Please let it be this.

There would be so much joy :D

Maybe a longer TF2 movie thing? Somewhere I read that Valve is planning to release longer movies like this for cash? Maybe I'm wrong...

Maybe a longer TF2 movie thing? Somewhere I read that Valve is planning to release longer movies like this for cash? Maybe I'm wrong...
No they said that the first 9 class movies were all definitely going to be free but they might consider releasing more videos for really cheap.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=82257

Eurogamer Article said:
Eurogamer: You did mention the possibility of charging for them or putting ads in them - do you see that happening? Is that going to happen in the current run?

Gabe Newell: No - the first nine will all be free. How you find out whether people really like something or not? People will tell you they like something when it's free and then as soon as you say 'okay give us a dollar' they're like 'I didn't really like it that much! Go make more games! Stop f***ing around with these movie things!'

Meet the engineer? How about we 'meet the game'? Screw videos just let us play already

It's called hype Zeus. And apparently it's very effective...

CS:Source had a Beta... I reckon TF2 will too... and that's what the announcement will be.

Munro, get off your ass and get some sponsored game servers again!!

ZOMFG!!! 1337!! Meet the Engineer is going to be the ultra 13373$7 yet!!! VALVe PWNZ pixar at this shit!! VALVe FTW!!!` The BIG announcement.............. TEAM FORTRESS 2 MOVIE!!! Created by VALVe, directed by Gabe Newell! 4 hours long! O_O <=D

ZOMFG!!! 1337!! Meet the Engineer is going to be the ultra 13373$7 yet!!! VALVe PWNZ pixar at this shit!! VALVe FTW!!!` The BIG announcement.............. ITS THE SUPER AWESOME HYBRID-THREADING TECHNOLOGY DEMO!!! ZOMFG!!! VALVe = EPIC 1337

It could be anyyyythinggg. HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE 3!?!! HALF-LIFE 3?

lol STFU noob!

Aaaaanyway,
it could be cool if they put new video every week or something till the release.

ZOMFG!!! 1337!! Meet the Engineer is going to be the ultra 13373$7 yet!!! VALVe PWNZ pixar at this shit!! VALVe FTW!!!` The BIG announcement.............. ITS THE SUPER AWESOME HYBRID-THREADING TECHNOLOGY DEMO!!! ZOMFG!!! VALVe = EPIC 1337

It could be anyyyythinggg. HALF-LIFE 2: EPISODE 3!?!! HALF-LIFE 3?
Do you know Asuka?

i reckon it'd be a beta... or i "hope" it's a beta for tf2...:bounce:

Back