"Meet the..." videos

There are still two more on the way. I think they've been busy doing cinematic stuff for L4D2 for a while. We may see one with the next big update.

It would be fitting to have the 'last' video be a double of sorts, with the Medic providing some psychoanalytic therapy for the Pyro. So many opportunities.

The medic isn't in the position to give therapy to ANYONE.

I think they should make a "Meet the Bots" video, too.

"Meet the VAC" video. That would rock.

Just see a Heavy sprinting a crossed 2fort suddenly, BANT!

After Medic and Pyro they should have Meet BLU and have it an all out brawl between the two teams.

Do you think they can talk? x3

I was being serious!

You could make a little storyline about the Engineer creating these close-to-realistic robotic copies of his team mates and himself, though they have some highly-distorted robot voice thing.

When all the characters eventually overthrow the announcer, the bots could be used as some kind of distraction!

"You bumbling fool, Heavy! You let them slip right through!"
"ERROR"
"What?!"
etc.

I heard from a friend on Steam chat that Meet the Pyro will be last; and he/she/it will be unmasked.

My theory? The pyro is the Scout's mother.

Pyro has a pink purse in her locker I've noticed that at YouTube.

I heard from a friend on Steam chat that Meet the Pyro will be last; and he/she/it will be unmasked.

My theory? The pyro is the Scout's mother.

And the pyro is the daughter of Gordon and Alyx who are related and their Dad is the Gman! D:

Nah.

If I were to encase a mountain of shit and dog semen in a loosely fitting poncho and carefully balance an astronaut helmet on top of it, I wonder how many fat, sweaty nerds would flock around it and fap off to the possibility it was a woman before I shattered all their pathetic dreams.

Apparently Valve had the same idea.

When I am old and overweight and possibly insane, perhaps I will wear a rubber suit and a gas mask. No one will question my bulging gut or raspy wheezing, preferring to instead ponder on how voluptuous my teenage girly boobs are. I'll get courtesy and compliments from every nerd I meet.

Why don't you people get a clue and start fantasising about Alyx instead like a REAL VALVE NERD DOES.

I'm saving this post, just in case.

Count me out. Not big on 3D models of grotesquely-muscled men in crotch-length cutoffs. Aussie accents I can take or leave, but I can only take Hale's appearance in small, 2D drawn doses.

Back