Mesh does Half-life Videos

Thanks for posting the videos. I watched all the doom videos a while back and even got to lurking around those doom forums for a while.

I always wondered who made those D3 videos of the guy freaking out, nice to see the site.

DLing the HL2 vid now.

lol

the doom 3 ones were well funny. at the begining when he picks up the phone and goes crazy , and then when he thinks he has betten the man hacks and one gets over the top of the door original and hilarious stuff keep it up

Mack and Mesh, you are my heroes - the ultimate 'buddy couple'! It's going to be awesome to see the rest of the videos you'll make. :D

*sets www.mackanmesh.com as homepage*

but I cant download. When I'm taken to the filefront page where u're supposed to dl and click download it's just 404 error =((((((

mesh didnt it piss you off when mack scared you like that? i wouldnt be talking to him for days :D

Hahaha! You guys are the greatest!
Great works. I particularely loved the DooM 3 one.

Wow this guy is scared of everything. I take it he didn't play the cradle level in Thief 3 (he's still alive and didn't have a heart attack).

I especially loved the "singing" at the end of the Doom 3 one, great stuff :D

Zeus said:
Wow this guy is scared of everything. I take it he didn't play the cradle level in Thief 3 (he's still alive and didn't have a heart attack).
Good plan for another (mini) series methinks! :thumbs:

That music in the beginning... is it a group called Blue Tonic World?

RE: M & M

Splendid effort chaps, a rip-roaring good laugh. Looking forward to seeing some more vids of your tictacs Mesh.

Any chance you could wire a heart monitor up to Mesh while he plays, and overlay his heart rate on the screen?

Maybe also, inject him with horse tranquilizer. Although thats probably going too far for entertainment.

Big fan, Brussels

:LOL: That was great. Mesh, you're a good sport for letting him film you and then posting it on the net. I enjoyed the Doom 3 one as well. Keep up the good work. :thumbs:

These videos are ace guys, keep em coming!

Me and my friend got a good laugh at "THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE WATER!!!" when they were dropping the barrels in the sewer, too damn funny :D

I got the Doom 3 videos again, those are hilarious.

We need to let Gabe know of this...he would get a kick out of it!

i didn't think the D3 vids were that funny...8/

actually i thought it was kinda lame squealing like a girl and putting on a show so deliberately. C'mon seriously, no one behaves like that in real life...i think

*backs away slowly from angry fans*

er wait, mack posted it. I shouldnt of said nice find then. duh. Nice site! now i can keep up to date with the vids.

In reply to #60

I am not faking I give you my word, I just get extremely emersed into the game, which i think is the best way! if you still don't believe me then I guess there isn't anything else i can do to convince you and all the others who think i'm a faker! :farmer:

Just to give you some insight into Mesh:

1. When playing Half-life 1 in an Internet cafe in 1998, he had a crowd of people around him all watching him play. They were not really watching the game they were watching Mesh shit himself LOL

2. He uninstalled RTCW when it got to the Zombie part as he knew he would never have the balls to play the game any further.

3. While playing AvP he never dared play as the Marine, far too scary.

4. The Doom 3 videos were filmed because Mesh would not even buy the game, he knew he would never dare play it. I asked him to play it over my place so he could share the experience of Doom, I had no idea I would end up filming it. I just wanted him to see the game and knew if I was in the room he would play it. Anyway after about 10 mins I was laughing so much at him that I just grabbed my camera and started filming, the idea was so that I could show Mesh what he looked like playing Doom3. The video turned out so funny that I just posted it on-line and it all went from there.

As for the Faking it accusation:
I really would not waste my time doing this if Mesh was faking and to be honest, if you know anything about human behaviour you can tell by his eyes that he is not faking, those eyes have real terror in them. Like I have said before, we all have a weakness, it's easy to take the piss out of Mesh for screaming like a girl (I do it LOL). But I can honestly say he is not faking, this is real, it's his way of letting out his emotion I think.

The music was horrible, the effects were horrible. It wasn't funny, it was just some guy playing Half-Life 2... it was really lame.

Some people will like it, some won't. The Doom3 videos had over a million views, ID software even had them all on their PC's. Our fan base is huge, the first Doom video took 25 thousand hits in the first 24 hours.

We can't please everyone but you are entitled to your opinion.

BTW there are no effects in the video, just a few basic transitions :)

Don't listen to the haters and nay-sayers. This is priceless stuff!

I love it. This is what video games are all about. Great stuff, thanks for doing it and sharing it with the community. ;)

well, i dun hate u guys or anything like that - since many ppl are entertained by ur antics, it's fine by me ;)

i guess Mesh scares easily, D3 nearly bored me to tears :(

Anyway, carry on fellas...

Mack said:
ID software even had them all on their PC's.
lol that used to be my primary source for new Mesh+Doom3 movies :E Felt like a hacker ;)

Back