Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • iPhone

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other/Blackberry/reg. phones

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
I don't claim to know much about cellular technology but in my head, I figure if I'm gonna be trying out a Windows Phone for the first time, I might as well try out the newest verzion. I have a Verizon free upgrade saved up so that should help with the cost. I guess we'll see what happens. I just think it looks so sexy. I've never really used one though and the way you describe the bulky-ness of it kind of throws me off. Maybe I should go to the store and pick one up.

I say you go to ATT and see for yourself. It is a bit bulky, but its a tank and will survive for a long, long time and I know how rough you are with your stuff. Haha.

They changed the look of the 820 when they released it on VZW as the 822 so they might do the same. There's a chance it might actually be thinner. Anyway, I'd say wait it out till your birthday bub and see what happens.

It is a bit bulky, but its a tank and will survive for a long, long time and I know how rough you are with your stuff. Haha.

Hey now! I've had this iPhone4 for 2 years and there isn't a scratch on it :D My violent days are behind me.

Maybe I should go to the store and pick one up.
Thats what me and my cousin did, since we both were worried we wouldn't like the size. He thought it was fine, I thought it was too big. Simply a matter of preference, so yeah definitely check it out first.

Currently using this iPhone 4. I've had it for about 2 years now. Was going to switch to the Galaxy SIII but I have decided to wait until then Lumia 920 is released for Verizon. (Please be soon)

The iPhone 4 is a fantastic cellphone. Wait as long as possible.

Back