Model Requests

Freeman97

Reaction score
Well im horrible at modeling and scripting
I thought why not ask the people here. I wish someone would make some Npcs for my black mesa themed maps using these models while giving them credit and i would give both everyone involved (original models and npcs) plus could some one make Earl from My name is Earl? I know it seems like so much to ask but thanks anyways
:smoking:

and for some reason the time on the forums is incorrect at first it said 9:33pm then i get back on and it says 3:33am it did it last time i posted something

Those houndeyes are ****ing terrible. Why are they so massive.

"Hello you don't know me but please do a lot of work for me for free"

Stop bieng a troll trolls are the worst thing in this univers you dumb **** So can anyone help me or not

That will be at least 15 hours work, I'm £13.50 an hour. Let me know if you're interested.

I will do it for free, please respond to my PM that included my bank account details. Once I've received the agreed-upon payment of 275 USD, I'll begin doing the work for free.

I will do it for free, please respond to my PM that included my bank account details. Once I've received the agreed-upon payment of 275 USD, I'll begin doing the work for free.
Hey did you just say i will do it for free then say once weve agreed on payment of $275 whats the i will begin doing the work for free 1st off im confused 2nd off why would i pay $275?

You can't afford to turn down kineaesth's offer. I guess I won't be getting the job then? Going hungry again this week :(

Hey did you just say i will do it for free then say once weve agreed on payment of $275 whats the i will begin doing the work for free 1st off im confused 2nd off why would i pay $275?

Because your lack of commas disturbs him.

Don't worry about him. Hes just trolling like everyone else in this thread. Nobody would actually ask you to pay almost three hundred dollars in order to begin doing the free work. I'm an actual modeler, and I'm only going to ask for a $200 returnable fee that will be refunded upon receiving the agreed upon royalties (of at least the fee amount) from the profits of the project. The (returnable!) fee is merely collateral.

Back