Mom keeps pet's death secret.

What does "die" mean? Like dying eggs on Easter!?

I am proud to have played a part in the creation of this image macro...

1166125542994-1.jpg

StoveCatCares.jpg

The Cat with Hands could use your talents....

God, that was a creepy video.

He could do flips and stuff

The bird suffered from seizures and a mild case of schizophrenia. This was kept secret so you could get all the way through elementary, middle, and high school, but it's out now.

? why is this even remotely newsworthy? she delayed her son's grief for the sake of a few tests, who ****ing cares?. people who say "omg he's not going develop normally" need to be kicked in the nutsack. ya this one event wont help him deal with loss for the rest of his goddam life. the only crime here is the fact that people actually make this a goddam issue. who ****ing cares, it's a guinea pig, it's a pair of slippers with eyes and the intelligence to match. it's not like it was grandma who died

For once i agree whole heartedly with stern. Plus hes a parent so HAH TAKE THAT YOU IRONKAT TYPES OF PEOPLE.

Hey cool, since when is CNN reporting on episodes of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

/me makes an effort to read more.

The bird suffered from seizures and a mild case of schizophrenia. This was kept secret so you could get all the way through elementary, middle, and high school, but it's out now.

Oh crap! Now my grades are going to suffer. Look it has already started *hands over grades*. No wait , thats from a week ago here is the new one *hands over the real grades.*

Back