Moments in game you want to see.

fizzlephox

Reaction score
When the game comes out what 'moments' do you want to see in the game that they might or might not have?

I want to see Barney kiss a dead headcrab just after he gets crazy cause the kid he basically adopted as a son was killed by the combine and then he goes on a suicide run against some big ass combine creature and wins just before he dies and tells you his last words, "Kick some ass Freeman...."..

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted, but my most anticipated part of the game is the beginning..riding in that train, then arriving at City 17. And finding out what the chair is all about.

i want to find out waht the monkies is going on in that city... like what are the combine... and how did it all hapen... but most of all i want to see the combine growing and what is inside the combine

Just before the sh1t starts, when you find the crowbar!

I agree with Baal, the beginning will make me crap my pants off. I want to feel the tension building up when I enter the trainstation, walk through the gate, follow the Combine to the room with the chair, looking through the window and seeing the combine patrol car pulling up, aarghhh still 3 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours and 38 mins to go!

Well, I would say the beginning... I promise I will take forever just to look at EVERYTHING in the beginning, playing with physics and so on...

I told my gf that HL2 have gone gold (I have talked about it since we met 1,5 years ago...) and she know I will not sleep for 3 days when it's released. =)

Once I beat it, I can't wait to play it again with cheats, and have fun shoot civlians and the combine in the beginning!

I want to pick shit up and toss it with the Manipulator....ohhhh yea :afro:

AJ Rimmer said:
I wanna see a Strider fight a garg or a tentacle.
yeah dude! it wouldn't be half-life without Big Momma! but they're not gonna have gargantuans, are they? *sniffle*

AJ Rimmer said:
I wanna see a Strider fight a garg or a tentacle.

Garg: yes, Tentacle: ?????? Do you mean the big green bastards or the barnacle? I think its the former, but I'm not sure.

And yes, I'm looking forward to the whole pre-crowbar stage of the game.

Bait said:
Garg: yes, Tentacle: ?????? Do you mean the big green bastards or the barnacle? I think its the former, but I'm not sure.

And yes, I'm looking forward to the whole pre-crowbar stage of the game.

Tentacle = "Boss" from HL in Blast Pit, also popped up in Interloper and Surface Tension.

I wouldn't mind seeing a big battle that rages on for hours, to really show off what the engine can do on the fly. Something very difficult, that would be excellent to see.

Things i want to see:

1. Train Station
2. Lots of Dr. Kliener (i love that guy)
3. First confrontation with Dr. Breen
4. Final Showdown

Normally i'd want to see the hydra part the most, but dang Valve cut that...ARGH

i would just love to see all of the rebals beatin the hell out of striders..

I want to see some Biozeminades. I'm not looking foward to seeing doing anything in particular, I just want to see them.

I want to lure a strider so it gets caught by a barnacle and watching the strider getting pulled up in the air :p, but I don't think that will happen.

Back