Monster GTA4 Preview!

Samon, so you're claiming that using a keyboard+mouse in a flight simulator can be just as good as using an actual joystick designed for the specific genre?:p

And if you were talking SPECIFICALLY about the GTA games then I do apologize.;)

You're both wrong. It's a matter of preference when it comes down to controls; there's no definitive "this is better." There's nothing "easier with analog controls" or "doing half these things with a controller." at all. Completely wrong, it's down to the individual. You can't make a case for the this. No more :| or I'll flip and ban because I hate the damn smiley.

No shit, theres a reason what was said came from under my username, ala, my preference. :)

i'll admit, wtf at the video, that isn't a thing special. The main thing mouse/keyboard have over controller for most people who are familiar with BOTH , not just one, is FPS. It's common knowledge, it's accepted *excepet by people who don't know what a mouse/keyboard are :p*

This game is doable on both equally.

Well, I won't be buying this unless it comes out on the PC.

Not because I don't like the controls, not because I want modding, but because I DONT HAVE A GODDAMN PS3 OR XBOX360 and have no intention of buying one.

Their own in-game internet?? Man, that would have been a lot of fun if it weren't for that damn hot coffee ruining the fun!!! :sniper:

i'll admit, wtf at the video, that isn't a thing special. The main thing mouse/keyboard have over controller for most people who are familiar with BOTH , not just one, is FPS. It's common knowledge, it's accepted *excepet by people who don't know what a mouse/keyboard are :p*

This game is doable on both equally.

You forgot strategy games :p

Without being bigheaded, half the things you did in that video weren't that special. :| Jumping ramps, doing a few spins the air then landing them was easy as hell on the Xbox. If anything, easier with analog controls. In fact, I don't see the comparison here at all. :|

I'm not talking about the car stunt a the beginning.

I'm talking about the motorcycle ones; which require the right balance for the takeoff and land (I used a joystick). I could never get that precision with a thumbpad.

Meh, it was always pretty simple to me. Turn the analog stick with my thumb a few times, predict when to turn the angle to get a clean landing... I found it all abit second-thought/subconscience to be honest.

(FYI I was referring to the bike ones anyway, the car one at the start was the only one that impressed me. :p)

Meh, it was always pretty simple to me. Turn the analog stick with my thumb a few times, predict when to turn the angle to get a clean landing... I found it all abit second-thought/subconscience to be honest.

(FYI I was referring to the bike ones anyway, the car one at the start was the only one that impressed me. :p)

Damn, and that was the easiest one. Hold on while I find my soddering iron; I think some of the wires in your head got reversed.

Easy like using your thumb to move a little stick easy or other... ?

Back