More useless research: Coke kills sperms

Coke and the Dew, eh? Feck, that leaves me with Sprite. The taste of lemons and limes in my mouth always leaves a tingly feeling though. It's kind of like a bad break up to end a long relationship, you don't see it coming, but when she does it, POW right in the kisser.

Caffeinated soda pretty much kills you.

I take it a step up and squeeze limes in my soda. I'm not gonna have teeth soon.

Why don't you expedite the process and add heroine to your soda?

.... :|

O..kaaaaay......
/puts can of coke down...

As an interesting corollary to this research, sperm totally ruins coke.

POW right in the kisser.
POW right in the kisser.
POW right in the kisser.
POW right in the kisser.

a27e91c893eecc8b5ef86880beaeff3dgb7.jpg

Since some of you seem to misunderstand: coke kills sperm if you pour it all over them. Drinking coke is another matter entirely.

She said she was serious in testing the soft drink because women were using it in a douche as a contraceptive and, later, to try to protect themselves from the AIDS virus.

frenchmanspittingfrescavh9.jpg

Does this mean I have to stop forcing coke up my urethra? :(

Does this mean that if I pour Coke directly over my AIDS, I kill it?

oh well i'm still gonna drink coke
That's OK, I'm pretty sure ingesting coke and it passing through your alimentary canal isn't going to randomly divert off down your vas deferens and to your testicles.

If this does happen. Contact your local GP immediately.

This will only increase the purchase of coke in poorer, less educated areas as a cheap contraceptive.

*Starts drinking 2 liter of coke*

Friend of mine who works as a Pepsi spokesperson will love hearing this news.

That's OK, I'm pretty sure ingesting coke and it passing through your alimentary canal isn't going to randomly divert off down your vas deferens and to your testicles.

If this does happen. Contact your local GP immediately.

Why, it'd be ****ing awesome! I'd be a medical marvel!

I know this isn't exactly a contribution or a very useful post, but...
oh my god, I lol'd.

oh well i'm still gonna drink coke

It shouldn't be a problem unless it's common for you to have your sperm come into contact with Coke, right before inserting it into a woman's vagina.

*Idea pops into Kami's head*

A coke covered condom!

Now make my idea better so I can get a patent for it, to make sure you jokers can't steal it.

A condom with a bit of Coke inside of it on the end, so when the man ejaculates, all the sperm is insta-vaporized.

You want bigger? Well,
Just make love while swimming in Coke.

Genius. A coke filled swimming pool. I will start them up in Florida, and soon set them nation wide. Giant Orgy Coke Pools.

G.O.C.P

I have more.
Even bigger - construct a small planet that is mostly an entire ocean of Coke, and charge for entrance, and rent.

Actually no, you do the G.O.C.P., and I'll do the planet.
Let's see who makes more profit.

Now I just gotta think of a name...

More proof that Pepsi is better than Coke.

*sips some Coke Zero*

I've just become so disinterested lately. When I found out from the comments that drinking it doesn't lower sperm count, I figured I was doing myself a favor by not reading it, but ....

is it not just carbonated water that kills sperm then? Coke is just sugars, coloring and carbonated water.

break it down and figure out what exactly is doing it. I'm not the scientist here, are they doing their job or is this a just a stupid ****ing article like I suspect?

Back