Mortal Kombat blacklisted in Australia - Fines of up to AU$110,000 for importation

morgs

The Freeman
Reaction score
The people of Australia should be the ones rioting.

Just another reason never to live in Australia. The other reason being that every other animal out there wants to kill you.

Isn't it supposed to be a free nation? How the hell do they get away with censorship?

This is what they ban? The ridiculous, insane, over the top fighting game between interdenominational ninjas and wizards, not the quasi-realistic shooter games?

Yup how dare you people import electronic media as consenting adults, seriously, anyone else wonder why places like Australia are not viewed as good markets

The people of Australia should be the ones rioting.

No ones rioting because most of the banned games are rubbish. But there is a big push to change this crap, and not just by gamers.

The other reason being that every other animal out there wants to kill you.

yeah I thought it was the oposite,that all australian are wearing hats whit crocs teeths and playing of this violent games saying "dead is part of bee auztralian mate" and them jumps over a poisonous platypucocrodile

Your convict ancestors are turning in their graves.

I'll be sure to cry myself to sleep...wait no I won't. I could explain why this situation is pathetic and why this kind of censorship happens but the information is readily available.

Your convict ancestors are turning in their graves.

Hey those guys committed crimes, **** those guys. Who let them have graves anyway?

You aren't missing anything, aussies.

Weren't you the one raving about MK3? From what I've seen and played, this is as close to MK3 as we've been in a long time. Plus, the special modes look very enjoyable.

if it wasn't for hot blondes AU would be totally worthless lol

Weren't you the one raving about MK3? From what I've seen and played, this is as close to MK3 as we've been in a long time. Plus, the special modes look very enjoyable.
I wasn't feeling the demo. I dunno, I'll probably pick it up for the hell of it; I heard it's undergoing some tweaking.

BUMP

So yeah, this game is out now and I have it and it is awesome.

Great graphics, the fighting is pretty intense and seamless and dayum, do I love those X-Ray moves. Story is pretty cool too.

Loved it apart from the final battle.

Seriously, Netherrealm? Seriously? Shao Kahn overpowered much? I LITERALLY POOPED MY SOUL TO BEAT HIM AND IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR.

indexof.png

I'll be sure to cry myself to sleep...wait no I won't. I could explain why this situation is pathetic and why this kind of censorship happens but the information is readily available.

Hey those guys committed crimes, **** those guys. Who let them have graves anyway?

Yeah, they forgot to salute the fat ass queen the required four times a day

One of the reasons you have this censorship is because youre constitution( so Ive been told) is shit without protection for free speech. People may wonder what the big deal is with us and our constitution, but to me its obvious that it gives douchebags seeking reelection through obscenity laws something to fight against. "You dont like Piss Christ? **** you buddy, read the constitution"

Back