Mossman knowing about Gman?

MistaB

Reaction score
In dark energy, just as you finish the coffin ride and your grav gun is taken away, mossman says an interesting little tidbit (check out the screenshot). Is she reffering to the Gman? Any thoughts?

Attachments

• d3_breen_010000.jpg
    d3_breen_010000.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 686
I believe she was referring to Breen

i think shes talking about breen. no one can know for sure though ;)

It's possible, obviously the Gman was aware of your infiltration into the Citadel and he purposed for you to destroy the teleportation/fusion field thing.

I assumed it was Breen.. but now that I think about it, it would make more sense if she was refering to the Gman.

Context points to Breen.

Half ass conspiracy theorys point to Gman. ;)

yeah it makes perfect sense that a character with about 5 lines in the game knows all about the g man

anyway, the resistance know about the g man. i saw him talking to a fighter through a telescope on the highway, across the water...

...looked like the combine were spying on him...

When the gman said that he was getting lots of offers for gordon's handywork I was thinking that it was the resistance that wanted gordon back to help. Maybe that is why some of the people really didnt seem truly surprised that you came back.

Breen of course, Only breen and gordon seem to know about gman.

She's probably refering to Dr. Breen.

Now... does Mossman know about Gman? I don't take the idea from this particular moment, but Alyx mentions she (Mossman) always chatters about her "having to be the in that H.E.V. suit"...

My regards to all

Well pretty much everything points to breen but...Breen isn't that powerful and its a somewhat out of place thing to say....you never know...

She means Breen.
Cons Himself said:
Anyway, the resistance know about the g man. i saw him talking to a fighter through a telescope on the highway, across the water...
Loads of people have seen that...Try checking out one of the many gman sighting threads sometime.

Old thread?

Anyway I don't think many people know about the G-man. Colonel Cubbage maybe, and a few others, perhaps Breen.

But I don't think your allies do.

I think G-man is a smaller part of the bigger picture, so it's not important and inconsequential if people know directly about him.

We'll have to wait until HL3 though to find out.

Is G-man friend or foe? Or both? Or none? Or an animal? An Antlion? No one knows.

Back