Most Impressive Feats You've Witnessed In TF2?

Reaction score
For me they are:

1. A team of three engineers that infiltrated the enemy base and erected sentries, dispensers and teleporters in the ENEMY intel room! (I was the second engineer, too bad they're all wiped clean automatically in after only two captures.)
  2. A spy on our team that jumped behind a line of enemies that is composed of at least five players. (I remember 2 medics charging up two heavies and at least one other person.) As they got to the bridge at 2fort they were stalled by fire on our side of the base and the spy came up and managed to knife ALL OF THEM in the back! (He would've missed them too if he didn't spot them at the last moment atop the opposing team's balcony.)
  3. A scout on the enemy team that somehow got into our spawn room in two fort and for over two minutes straight killed every single of us.
  4. A group of enemies that downed the intel carrier three feet away from capturing it and holding off our team from getting it moved THREE FREAKING FEET. (I was unlucky enough to be the sap who failed to score. To give me some credit I lagged badly before I knew I was even dead.) Too bad they weren't able to deliver OUR intelligence all the way to their base.
  5. In the "nice try" category I once killed four people in a row using ONLY THE BASEBALL BAT(I was screwing around.), two were engis located in their intel room who I killed before downing their sentries with my scattergun (With the help of a demoman who arrived just in time like a deus ex machina.) I picked up the intel, managed to destroy a dispenser and a we killed a sniper on the way out with (I used my bat on him.) and we took down two guys with the scatter (he with the nade launcher and I with the scattergun.) only two eat a rocket THE MOMENT I stepped through the doors of my base. The demoman scored for me.:LOL: (I got a lot of "WTF how did you survive so much" and "lol"s on the chat band. To this day I still don't know how.)

Counteracts:

1. You'll have to charge uber with a demoman, but once you got that ready its an easy get-in-blow-them-all-up kinda thing.
  2. Watch your back. No one is ever safe.
  3. Burn the fool.
  4. Two cloaked spies, just touch the thing.
  5. GJ on that one.

This is just to say that I like the balance of the game, that allows you to coutneract even the craziest things, given some though.

A single pyro survivor burning to death a heavy + medic, one engie and one sniper on our hydro capture point during sudden death.

Awesome!

****in' sweet.

In dustbowl, a group of engineers set up 4 or 5 sentries in the blocked door, when the round started, ULTIMATE SENTRY PWNAGE.

I just use Demo and sticky the doors if anyone does that :/

Getting 100 points in a regular game using just heavy fists.

On Gravelpit, I wiped out an entire team (8 player I believe) capturing A with a five second Pyro crit.

I watched a demo of 2 top teams - forget which ones - charging into each other and both being forced to uber at the same time. For the duration of the uber, shit was exploding everywhere while both heavies unoloaded and both medics were mixing the uber up so well that nobody died.

I see more and more engineers setting up fortifications in enemy rooms - it really works if you can get in there. (If you get two-way teleports set up, they're in real trouble).

I think the most impressive feats are spies that manage to completely destroy a pretty burly offensive push from behind, backstabbing several people, or who are quick enough to waste a camping engineer and still sap the sentry. At the last point of Dustbowl, there'll invariably be numerous sentries, dispensers, etc., and to see a spy take them all out (including the engineers) is pretty impressive.

Once we were on the B capture point of Gravel Pit and an engineer was still constructing his sentry when A was captured and a horde of people were headed this way. Most of our team got wasted pretty quick and a scout and I managed to run into the capture point before the enemies. I'm healing the scout when my uber fills up, but I switch to the engineer to turn it on. The scout got dusted, but this kept the engineer alive long enough to bulk the sentry to level 2, which cleared out the room, preventing the capture. Much of the other team was in the room too, not paying attention to the sentry but concentrating on when our uber would run out so they could get the point. Our team even had enough time to respawn and get with the program. "Dude, noob's ubering an engineer!" heh heh

Hey doctorTodd i think i was playing that game where engi's created a small fortress in the red intel room, ****ing hilarious.

I just managed to take 29 kills in a row while defending with a heavy, credit due in most part to a awesome doctor aswell. I also destroyed 5 buildings during an uber rush on that one life - 34 points i dont think i'll ever beat that.

I can't think of any hugely impressive feats I've witnessed but there was one time when I was playing medic and although it's hardly the most impressive story, I don't know how the hell I survived. I think it was in Dustowl and we were defended the last control point. I was healing a soldier who charged head-first into enemy infested tunnels. He ran straight past a scout and an engineer (but destroyed the turret) and turned a corner. When I followed him around it was a dead end. When we went to turn around the tunnel behind us was suddenly packed with enemies. He killed some but was killed pretty quickly. I retreated back to the dead end and got out my needle gun. I killed a soldier and an engineer before legging back out the tunnel, through about 4 enemies. When I was returning to our control point I passed out two ubered heavies without taking any damage off them (and I had to run straight in front of one while he was shooting), got back to my base and ubered another soldier to fight back an enemy push. 'twas weird.

Hey doctorTodd i think i was playing that game where engi's created a small fortress in the red intel room, ****ing hilarious.

I just managed to take 29 kills in a row while defending with a heavy, credit due in most part to a awesome doctor aswell. I also destroyed 5 buildings during an uber rush on that one life - 34 points i dont think i'll ever beat that.

Were you now? Almost our entire team was in their intel room! Their base became our base! :LOL:

I can't think of any hugely impressive feats I've witnessed but there was one time when I was playing medic and although it's hardly the most impressive story, I don't know how the hell I survived. I think it was in Dustowl and we were defended the last control point. I was healing a soldier who charged head-first into enemy infested tunnels. He ran straight past a scout and an engineer (but destroyed the turret) and turned a corner. When I followed him around it was a dead end. When we went to turn around the tunnel behind us was suddenly packed with enemies. He killed some but was killed pretty quickly. I retreated back to the dead end and got out my needle gun. I killed a soldier and an engineer before legging back out the tunnel, through about 4 enemies. When I was returning to our control point I passed out two ubered heavies without taking any damage off them (and I had to run straight in front of one while he was shooting), got back to my base and ubered another soldier to fight back an enemy push. 'twas weird.

Way to play the medic! You did everything right!

On that last part of dustbowl with the elevated area across from the two doorways, I witnessed myself leaping up and backstabbing a heavy+medic in their asses.

I got an insane 21 kills with as a soldier without a medic.

My brother had a twenty-three minute life as a medic, getting 68 points.

I've managed to save the last point of C from capture as a demoman with 5 seconds left to go, by blasting myself up there and killing a scout and a soldier with a demobomb before landing and dying.

And a few last-second captures on the last map of Dustbowl using a soldier to rocketjump up the edge.

I sniped 60 people in one life on a 24 player lazytown server. Best thing I've seen because I don't watch other players, duh? :D

Was that before or after you killed the three eighty foot tall sea-monsters that are located in a secretly accessible room using only a knife...before proceeding to use your bare hands to bitchslap some Striders?

Most impressive = ME :D

29.03 Life, 90 Points, 63 Kills :D

*No cheating, private server or gathering friends*

Most impressive = ME :D

29.03 Life, 90 Points, 63 Kills :D

*No cheating, private server or gathering friends*

By being a spy on 8-player servers with no crits and no timelimits?

Try playing with 31 other players and see if you're still 'p00ning'

I was engineer, because they are really easy to stay alive, as long as you notice any spys.

well just last night I got three Intelligence captures of 2Fort as a scout....IN A ROW WITHOUT DIEING! :E

it was awesome

As a Pyro, defending the second point on Dustbowl Stage 1.

There wasn't anything specifically awesome about it, but I pretty much ran through the minecart tunnels every which way and killed 16 players in a row, plus two assists.

I'm always amazing myself.

I can't pick one to put down.

Not too impressive I guess, but on dustbowl, 32 person server (full), my team was NEVER able to leave the spawn point at the first round. I've never seen anything like it.

One time on two fort, my base was on the defensive we were being pounded. So I figured nobody would be in the enemy base. So I went spy ran across the bridge and as I enter the enemy base, I couldn't believe it. 3 engineers had built a sg/disp/tp each, all in a little triangle. I jumped into the middle disguised as an engineer and started sapping like crazy. I was eventually killed but I managed to destroy almost everything, and I got like a million points on the HLstat thing, since you get like 2 points for just planting a sapper.

I know I've seen some insane things pulled off in TF2 but nothing is coming to mind at the moment...I did get 11 ubercharges off and some 19K's worth of healing before dying in a round of Dustbowl.

About 20 teleports on Warpath, is that good? (with same teleport entrance)

And once when I went Pyro-insane on granary (BURN, BURN, BURN).

I saw a Heavy, Medic and Soldier blow up into loads of gibs. Loads and loads of gibs...

39 kills (iirc 17 directs and 12 assists...or the other way around) in dustbowl defending in the stage where there's the large open space with small hut on the left, two gates right next to it in a pit and a third one a bit further away holding away the attacking team...meh can't really describe it better. I think it's one of the end stages in that map. Well anyway, I accidentally placed my sentry about 2 sentry lengths too forward so that it actually could fire to the control point itself and somehow managed tu superengineer the whole thing so that it didn't die at all in that round. Scoutrushes turned into minced meat :)

My best moment so far.

I was playing as a demoman on Well, I was behind a train car at my team's side of the map (the area with the canals in front of the main buildings), on the other side of the car was a Heavy with two medics to back him up.

I had only 6 HP, and both of my weapons were empty from the preceding fighting, so I just threw caution to the wind and charged at him, waving the broken bottle over my head like a drunken maniac, and luckily for me, the heavy was apparently both stupid and concentrating on another target, because he failed to notice me, I just walked right up to him and, despite the fact that he was full health and had TWO MEDICS healing him, I bashed him to death with the bottle, and then proceeded to kill both of the medics who just stood there dumbfounded and reacted far too late.

Back