Musician Composer for hire....

JaegerMaster

Reaction score
I've been playing guitar, bass, keyboards/piano for about 18 years, and have been into doing movie scores recently... I have Gigasampler and many high quality sound samples... Let me know if you would like help with your ingame, and or splash screen music for your MOD... Serious inquiry's only, I put alot of work into everything I do, and would like to see it in a popular MOD... Thank you............. email me at [email protected]

Adrien, I can't check my email cause MSN has say's "Your account is temprorily out of server due to the server my account is on is down".. But it's been like 4 days or so now, My other email account has some funked up password, I'll need to call My isp and get that one situated... I really should do that anyway's because I have like 50MB of space with my cruzio account, anyway, hang in there, I'm not flakin on ya... Freakin MSN!!!!

Ahh, there you are, Ok, we shall wait for you. Give me a call ASAP when you get back please.

Yeah, I'd like to hear one as well. I'm already doing my own soundtrack, but I'd like to hear what you got. Maybe you can do some tracks for me. Why limit a soundtrack to just one band, right?

As would the Curse team also. If you can pump out music that is in the same theme as Blizzards titles (Warcraft, WoW, Diablo 2), Lord of the Rings, or similar to Halo, then your music would be fitting for the completely unique atmosphere of Curse.

Check us out at http://www.cursemod.com

I willl be available for several mods... Here's how it's gonna work... I arrange music, and it's open for Mod discussion... Those who want my stuff lay claim to it first, with only serious intentions... I will come up with music according to concept art and other media that is available..... If you're interested in me doing a piece for your Mod... Contact me at "[email protected]" I want to do this because I feel I have the aptitude to create unique pieces, and to be able to adjust to different taste's..... I already have some stuff in the works..... I am not, and will not be subject to only one mod, I am doing this for the experience....

To kinda rephrase this in the correct direction, I won't only be throwing arrangements out there, I would want Modders feedback so I can make it fit their Mod, I will mainly be wanting to do loading screen music, and in-game ambient music.... Doing ingame sound effects isn't a whole lot of fun, But when the time approaches, I may be into doing that as well...

Nevermind, I just tested it, and even though it says different, My email is [email protected] I've had email probs with 2 different ones in a week, anyways, thats my final answer!

Im interested in having you on Project Lilith. Ive sent you a email

Guys, Thanks soooo much for all your positive responses to that first loading screen rough sketch, I didn't expect quite that much interest... Next week, I will be pumping out 2 new loading screen arrangements according to 2 different styles, No it won't be the heavy metal one yet..LoL And I will also be making available some in-game ambient music, and will refine the first loading screen arrangement to perfection... You guy's have really inspired me through your interest, and your email responses, that I'm gonna keep pumping em out and listening to any requests you may make concerning your mods... Again thanks for all the emails... That Gigasampler sure makes samples sound fat don't it?..LoL

Sorry guys, I couldn't wait, so check your emails, Im gonna send you a real good one..... Those of you that have responded my emails, You will really like this one, and there's soooo much to come in the next few weeks... Again, this one is rough sketch, but sooo worthy... Hope to talk to ya soon!

Hey guys, this is JaegerMaster, I'm actually Steelhed just about everywhere.. Anyways, My PC just got shitbagged this morning... Seems, a possible intermittent power supply failure, took out my vid card last week(9800 Pro) and my hard drive this week, and quite possibly has compromised my motherboard, needless to say, It's frustrating... Anyways, I'm trying a new hard drive right now, and expect to have the music rolling again in the next few days.. Provided my Motherbaord doesn't tweak, if it does I already bought a 3.2GHz chip and intell board, But hopefully I can return those... Anyways, I'm babbling, wish me luck, hell I might not even see HL2 for a couple days.... Hopefully my steam account is in tact.... Talk to ya soon!

Back