my first hl2 wallpaper

-_- wrong forum... YOU IDIOT!!! :naughty:

It's not that I don't really like it....
It's that I really don't like it. Wallpapers should have some more input than just a logo and some type.

My suggestion would be to take some cool screenshots and paste them in a bit, making sure you mess around with the blending modes (if you use PS) and do some shading 'n stuff yeah that'd make it pretty cool.

Originally posted by Krigu
It's that I really don't like it. Wallpapers should have some more input than just a logo and some type.

My suggestion would be to take some cool screenshots and paste them in a bit, making sure you mess around with the blending modes (if you use PS) and do some shading 'n stuff yeah that'd make it pretty cool.

I tihnk its good when people decide to go for a simple design like that, instead of just pasting in screenshots. Not that there is anything wrong with using screenshots, its just nice to see something like this. Although i have to say having it white looks nice but it aint friendly to the eyes.

I like wallpapers with logo's and conceptart or any cool cg. I hate those cut and paste screeny wallpapers

Originally posted by Krigu

I think that is what is so cool about his pic. Its nice to see a wallpaper that isn't one cluttered mess.

Back