My first little cs:s movie!

Downloading.....

Wish I knew how to make a movie ;(

Cuts off weirdly, out of control by hoobastank as music, hmmm not ideal for a cs movie tbh, but i'll let it go. However this movie clearly shows the hitbox problems in source, where you shoot air and got headshots, its great to see how bad the game is! Thank you.

!

I was a bit confused when at 0:52 it says "Counter-Terrorists Win!" and in the next second a terro runs out of the corridor on the left and gets killed. But then I realised it's just from another round but recorded from the same place :]

Well, there were many spray kills, but overall it's good for a first movie. Hope you do some more.

Quite a cool little movie, i like the bit at the end with teh dude getting head shots with teh m4 on dust. Also teh AWP shot in slow motion is a cool effect too. Good job.

Downloading :D. I'm making my own CSS movie out of loads of stuff I've done/am doing. Good to get a little bit of... Hmm... What's the word? Ideas? Yeah, good to get a few ideas from it :)

EDIT: it was alright. You had a few good kills there ;). One thing I would say is fill the movie up so the song continues 'till the end - that way it makes the movie seem more complete, rather than you ran out of good kills. If you watch Immy's sniping Video, then you can see he continues the video right until the end of the song.

Also have a few more immensly cool kills where it goes in slow motion, and maybe a little bit of black and white? :D. That's just extra though.

good movie, I really liked it - especially the music.

dekstar said:
Downloading :D. I'm making my own CSS movie out of loads of stuff I've done/am doing. Good to get a little bit of... Hmm... What's the word? Ideas? Yeah, good to get a few ideas from it :)

I believe 'inspiration' is the word you're looking for. :D

Downloading now.

CADMonkey said:
I believe 'inspiration' is the word you're looking for. :D

Downloading now.
Aye. Inspiration.... ;)

Make more please :)

Dekstar, do you know any mirror to Immy's video? Cause the link on the site (forums) you posted has expired.

dekstar said:
EDIT: it was alright. You had a few good kills there ;). One thing I would say is fill the movie up so the song continues 'till the end - that way it makes the movie seem more complete, rather than you ran out of good kills. If you watch Immy's sniping Video, then you can see he continues the video right until the end of the song.

I think its better this way, then include public, (this is only from 2 matches) and afk sniping. IMO

Or fade the song and the visuals out so it's not just a harsh stop.

CADMonkey said:
Or fade the song and the visuals out so it's not just a harsh stop.
Aye, or that. :E. do you have any good songs to suggest for my video?

Aww, c'mon Alyx_Lover, you can do better. :/ I downloaded nearly the same thing again. You just put "Sippini Frag Movie V 1.1" and "The End" in the upper-left corner at the start and end of the movie and there is a fade at the end. Right? Don't get me wrong, your movie's alright, but don't label it with 1.1, when you barely changed anything.

Wow, Dekstar in UK it's GMT+0 time, right? Were you writing that at 3:40 (it says 4:40AM my time (Polish))? Get some sleep, man :)

stinger.aim92 said:
Aww, c'mon Alyx_Lover, you can do better. :/ I downloaded nearly the same thing again. You just put "Sippini Frag Movie V 1.1" and "The End" in the upper-left corner at the start and end of the movie and there is a fade at the end. Right? Don't get me wrong, your movie's alright, but don't label it with 1.1, when you barely changed anything.

Wow, Dekstar in UK it's GMT+0 time, right? Were you writing that at 3:40 (it says 4:40AM my time (Polish))? Get some sleep, man :)
Thanks for the headsup on the new video - I would have downloaded it :p

And Yeah, it was written at that time - I'm a chronic insomniac, so I can't sleep very well.

dekstar said:
Aye, or that. :E. do you have any good songs to suggest for my video?

Don't use a Linkin Park song. I've seen so many vids with the same songs on recently it's unbelievable.

split badly..nice start tho... bad song. SPRAAAAYYY

CADMonkey said:
Don't use a Linkin Park song. I've seen so many vids with the same songs on recently it's unbelievable.
I'm not a great fan of linkin park, so I wouldn't use them anyway. I've got a few, but they are either in French or Japanese - Y'think they'd be alright? You wouldn't mind or anything, as long as it's a good tune.

Doesn't really matter what song you use, so long as it goes with the footage.

I used Rammsteain for my hostage ownage vid, and that was all in German.

CADMonkey said:
Doesn't really matter what song you use, so long as it goes with the footage.

I used Rammsteain for my hostage ownage vid, and that was all in German.

Yep, your hostage pwnage video is truly l33t :] And I like the song too (maybe because I like Rammstein :p).

Back