My Gordon Freeman Drawing

Fiberawptic

Reaction score
Hi, I've read the news on this site a few times before, but this is my first time posting.
I just completed a drawing of Gordon Freeman i'd like to share. Actually, I completed it yesterday but it didn't look that good so i spent a good 2 hours fixing it up today. I made it using Gimp, with a mouse, NO TABLET. The original took me a good 3 hours to do. I used the orange box cover picture of Gordon for small guidance and inspiration but i didn't trace the original picture, use stencils, or anything. Enjoy

This first picture is of the older version that i did yesterday. The second picture is the newer, better one that imo looks more like him.

drawfree.jpg

drawfree2.jpg

It's great! I can't imagine how much effort is put in this. And I hope that your new drawings of the Freeman is coming soon. :)

Very nice!

I could probably only accomplish the glasses, seeing as they fit into my superb talent at rendering lifelike stick figure drawings.

I shudder everytime I think of someone drawing things with a mouse. So congrats on not only completing something using only a mouse, but also for making a decent looking gordon freeman as well!

Back