My review

Thats actually a very well written review, and i pretty much agree with everything you said. Nice job

yes good review particurly the '40,00 knife kills' part, maybe you could have put a bit in on the punishment system and how annoying it is alot of times particurly on ranked servers where people punish at the drop of a hat to get ahead of you and also how its unbalanced,

its your own bloody fault if you cant see a red skull warning sign and big x on the ground where a antitank mine is, ugh so annoying getting punished for peoples stupidity.:x

Yeah their were some points I should have included. But the tk system has been a pain since bf42 was launched. Sure now its easiar for joe smacktard to punish people with the push of a button but that particular flaw in gameplay has always been there.

A few other things would be the sensitvity that infantry have to moving vehicles no matter the speed they are traveling(splat!) and the hard to master anti-aircraft system that ends up in a TK fest as often as killing your target.

crabcakes66 said:
Yeah their were some points I should have included. But the tk system has been a pain since bf42 was launched. Sure now its easiar for joe smacktard to punish people with the push of a button but that particular flaw in gameplay has always been there.

A few other things would be the sensitvity that infantry have to moving vehicles no matter the speed they are traveling(splat!) and the hard to master anti-aircraft system that ends up in a TK fest as often as killing your target.
yes good points.

Back