my weekend in City 17!! Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiffae

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I just got my film developed from my vacation in City 17. I met this hot chick, and, well, let me just show you my three favorite photos.

This is Eli and Alyx Vance. I stayed at their place.
e-and-a.jpg

Alyx and I were on our way to a club, but we got lost...crazy stuff started happening. I was scrambling to get the shot, and it's blurry as hell. you can still sort of see what was going on though.
hydra.jpg

finally, in the morning we were making our way home, and we ran into this bunch of cops. The light was just perfect, so i snapped a shot, but it didn't come out...ain't that always the way it is?
combine.jpg

All in all it was a great trip. You guys should check it out.

u...just might be.....wait.....yes.....u are!..THE BIGGEST LOSER ON THE BOARD!!!:) congradulations!!

yay!

ugh...as you can tell, it's a REALLY slow day at the office today. bad things happen when you have the web and photshop, but that's all.

lol i know the feeling, i feel for ya man

Sad Person...! no no no i rephrase that you Very sad person..;)

gooch shut ur face i didnt ask u to talk bitch :)

wow, i didn't expect all this negativity! it's a joke!

Interesting photos.... i laughed a bit :LOL:... and then I realised how bored you must have been :p... I think we've all done something like this at one point :E

Originally posted by guinny
u...just might be.....wait.....yes.....u are!..THE BIGGEST LOSER ON THE BOARD!!!:) congradulations!!
You really think so? I think you're mistaken, the biggest loser of the boards was the guy who claimed to be a HL2 Dev. Hmm, what was his name again?

meeeeeeeeee! but then again, it was funny cuz i know some of u were believing me for a minute

meeeeeeeeee! but then again, it was funny cuz i know some of u were believing me for a minute

Funny isn't the first word I'd choose.

u ppl get pissed off over the forums, i mean seriously, grow up, its the internet, im sorry if i hurt ur e-feelings

This messageboard is going to hell it seems

guinny
Hydra

gooch shut ur face i didnt ask u to talk bitch

Who the hell are you like, ?;)

lol.. the w0rd bitch is really IN these days

is it really? i must be with the IN crowd then

noooooo bad memories.... this was a nice community (no offence new peopl :p) but recently.... spam attacks (me and EVIL are probably partially responsible)... please don't let these boards turn out like moddb.. ;(

noo noones gonna spam cept u and EVIL...and me a bit, but while i spam ill be providing info and answering to the actual posts

^^^^ posts like that are completely unneeded lol

me and EVIL don't spam..... thats part of the postwh0re code.... you really shud look these things up

/me shakes head at youth of today

we give our opinions.... and nuffin less :p

Originally posted by mrBadger
me and EVIL don't spam..... thats part of the postwh0re code.... you really shud look these things up

/me shakes head at youth of today

we give our opinions.... and nuffin less :p

So if post counts were removed, you wouldn't mind, right?

of course abomination has to stick his dumbass into the convo and ruin everything. lighten up u loser is a ****in message board

.. what a very random insult. Be quiet, please.

Actually I don't mind too much abut the postcounts.... I can't speak for EVIL... but yeh... i just think its fun to reach 1000 posts together and get a custom description :)

Originally posted by Abom|nation
.. what a very random insult. Be quiet, please.

Using perfect English and grammar on a gaming forum is not only considered pointless, but makes you look dumber than you really are.

Using perfect English and grammar on a gaming forum is not only considered pointless, but makes you look dumber than you really are.

Hahahah!!!

My. God. This doesn't need an explanation, so I'll just let people witness what an idiot you are.

if your going to use perfect english, at least do it right dumbass

It was used for emphasis, to make it sound slower. I really was that astounded that you could think something like that.

abomination, arguing with u is like being in the special olympics. so lets just call a truce ok?

If you like, but you really need to clean your act up.

i believe you started with me on a thread a while ago, i dont see what i have to clean up

i believe you started with me on a thread a while ago, i dont see what i have to clean up

Pulling stunts like claiming you work for Valve isn't a good start.

oh christ i was just joking around im sorry!

Some of you need to go on a cruise. Its so tense you could cut the air with particularly blunt 2 by 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back